Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new Tapas bar in Letterkenny

Options
  • 08-04-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I see the first Tapas restaurant in Letterkenny has opened on Justice Walsh Road - "No 10".

Has anyone been in it yet or heard any reports? I'm curious to try it out, and to know how it's doing. The location is central but probably wouldn't attract much passing trade, you'd have to know where to find it.

I am not affilated with the restaurant BTW, just interested as it's something new for Letterkenny.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

I've never actually eaten in a Tapas restaurant but, although I love food of all types, I can't say any of the ideas/pictures/recipes I've ever seen actually appeals to me. I must be a complete muck savage under the skin, but it just looks totally fiddly, fussy and unfilling to me :P
    I am prepared to be educated however - as long as it's not at a premium price.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Ammonite

Heard this place had closed, is it true? Went for a meal in it about 18 months ago and I have to say it was absolutely delicious and the service was very good, so a shame if it has indeed closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ammonite wrote: »
    Heard this place had closed, is it true? Went for a meal in it about 18 months ago and I have to say it was absolutely delicious and the service was very good, so a shame if it has indeed closed.
    Please dont bump threads such as this which are 2 years old.

Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement