Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIT Information Evening

Options
  • 08-04-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

So, seeing as I've applied for WIT, I got a little postcard giving details about their Information Evening. Small question.. Is it worth it?

I'm curious to know if it's worth travelling down to as getting home to Navan would be a bit of a hassle. Its on from 6pm to 8pm, far shorter then my travelling times.

They also worded it as -
    ".. We'd like to invite you and your parents.."

Way to make a person feel like they're going back to Secondary School, I thought I was over with that years ago!

I guess I just need someone to say yay or nay on this one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

YAY if you want direct conversation with the course leaders and lecturers.
    NAY if you're just looking for information.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

Well to be honest I just wanted a little look around WIT, maybe talk to the art department, suss out what the areas like...

I've never been to Waterford, so some people say it might be worth my while going down.

To be honest I just wanna know if I feel "at home" in the place :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

might be worth the trip tbh as if your gonna be doing an art subject, you'l more than likely based in the college street campus, not the main campus. Youl get an idea of the area, as well as where to get accommadation (loads of apartments around there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

I'm looking at attending this too actually.

Any idea what the parking situation will be like at the times it's on? Going by some threads here and my own experiences at WIT in the past parking could be a hassle.

Advertisement