Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has any been getting calls from a strange number...

Options
  • 08-04-2010 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

For the last few weeks I've been getting calls from 001215. When I say hello, the line goes dead. It doesn't even sound like a phone number!! I tried to google it, just to see what might turn up, but nothing did.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

sarah_mol wrote: »
    For the last few weeks I've been getting calls from 001215. When I say hello, the line goes dead. It doesn't even sound like a phone number!! I tried to google it, just to see what might turn up, but nothing did.

You might be better off posting this in one of the Telecoms forums.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=411

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

i read a similar thread on magicmum and it turned out to be a market research place...the phone kept calling back but if a operator isnt available to speak to you they hang up again

the lady rang back but it didnt sound like a normal phone..i will see if i can find a link to the thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

sarah_mol wrote: »

This site may be of some help.

http://whocallsme.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

a few months ago the same thing happened me. was gettin freaked out ! turned out to be the big switch crowd as they left voice messages

Advertisement