Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking around Great Strand Street

Options
  • 08-04-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an interview in the morning.

Where is the best place to park nearest and cheapest(preferably) to Great Strand Street?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Berty wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an interview in the morning.

Where is the best place to park nearest and cheapest(preferably) to Great Strand Street?

Thanks.

dont know about the prices but jervis shopping centre would probably be the closest

good luck with the interview

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Jervis Centre car park?
    It's probably pricey, but it's well sign posted and handy for Gt. Strand St.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It usually easy enough to get on-street disc parking on Little Strand Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I work in that area and bring the car once a week. I use Heuston. It's reasonable (the price is by the hour but capped at 7 quid for 24 hours) It's not far to walk (about 15 min) or you can hop a Luas to Jervis.

Advertisement