Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to buy soccer tickets

Options
  • 08-04-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

Im not aloud post on the soccer forum,and im not sure if this is the right place,but i was wondering where can i get liverpool tickets at good enough prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

Obtain a LFC fancard and purchase tickets on day of sale from their website. Excluding the Mancs, Everton, Chelsea etc you'd have as good a chance of getting match tickets as anyone else. Full details on liverpoolfc.tv

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

id like to get tickets for it before i go over..i just went to see a v.small match there a while back and bought the tickets before the match(it was a real pain) so i dont want to go through it again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Liverpool v Atletico Madrid

if i wanted to buy tickets for this whats the cheapest i can buy them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

There's a possibility that they'd be very tough to get, semi-finals now isn't it?
    Atletico are a decent tea as well, which would make it harder.
    Tickets should be the same as league games, maybe a fiver/tenner more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

Fol20 wrote: »
    id like to get tickets for it before i go over..i just went to see a v.small match there a while back and bought the tickets before the match(it was a real pain) so i dont want to go through it again

"Day of Sale" means the day the tickets go on general sale - maybe 2/3 weeks before the actual match. If you have a fanclub members card you can try online or on phones that day.

W

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

Fol20 wrote: »
    Im not aloud post on the soccer forum

You are still be allowed to post in the Soccer Tickets & Travel forum though.
    It's a sub-forum of the Soccer forum and the regular posters there are great when looking for info / help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 MCannon

You can try "average joe" travel agents. Usually two weeks before games are on they have some offer with flights or bus transfer included and a m,atch ticket all inclusive for about €100 - €130 squid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

(posting to sub on mobile theme)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

try www.toutless.com

forum for selling tickets at face value, you may have some luck

Advertisement