Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford City Hairdressers

• 08-04-2010 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi

I have a wedding next month in Waterford City and want to get my hair done that morning. Any recommendations? Obviously cheaper the better, but would be happy to pay more for a better place...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Where are you staying?

Woodlands hotel has a great hairdressers attached. If you're out that side of town.

Or I always like Salon 16 - they're a beautician as well so if you wanted any beauty things done could be a one stop shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭annabellee77

Think we're staying in the Granville (not sure, am only going with someone to wedding). Thanks for the reply. Will check out Salon place before then for sure ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Woodlands would be akward then. Salon 16 is less than 5 mins walk from there though. If you decide to try there you'd prob need to book it before you go - can get very busy on a Saturday.

Advertisement