Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock a phone.. where??

Options
  • 08-04-2010 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I have a phone and it's locked on Vodafone.. i need O2.. I know that in City Center there are A lot shops where i can do it, but may be some one know a place nere dublin18... I don't want to go in the town only for unlocking a phone. thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Gelena

Ok. If no one know about place around dublin 18.. may be some one tells me around n11...

If you haven't run up an unpaid bill or have filled the prepay criteria, Vodafone will give you the unlocking code for your phone, if it is yours, when you call up the helpline. If it is registered to someone else you'll need their details to get the unlock code from the network.

Advertisement