Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

104 Abandoned supercars....

Options
  • 08-04-2010 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

104 Abandoned Classics You could argue the supercar element of some of them but it's a crying shame none the less.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

how does stuff like this keep happening? I think two of the pics are the remains of uday hussein.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

That's just a random collection of pics from all over the world, right?

I think I saw that link somewhere a few days ago. Was it in the main motors forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

What kind of a person puts bull bars on a Miura?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Yarnhall

unkel wrote: »
    I think I saw that link somewhere a few days ago. Was it in the main motors forum?
    Quick search turned up nothing...

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭B11gt00e

Anan1 wrote: »
    What kind of a person puts bull bars on a Miura?

:eek:true... but they've helped to keep the body work flawless over the years;).... pop off the dirty bulls and with a bitta elbow grease and maskara(:pac:) would have that car looking mint in half and afternoon... she'd drive like the wind and all the only tunes you'd need is the engine note.

OP - What a class collection of elegant old ladies you put up there... licking my lips at some... I'd drive plenty of those cars as they were...

... I'd say some of them are more neglected than abandoned - just waiting for the right fella to come along for them....

... I'm still licking me chops after that mega image intake... big CHEERS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭ikb

A Rolls Royce Armoured Car...! Its just amazing what some people have lying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Roland.B.

I wish you could just take the cars off them if they abandon them

I wish you could just take the cars off them if they abandon them

OR THEY COULD KEEP IT IN A STORAGE AND PAY THAT INSTEAD OF DITCHING THEM :(

was car spotting and i was shocked to see how many cars were abandoned :(

• Advertisement

was car spotting and i was shocked to see how many cars were abandoned :(..

it's just really sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

so is talking to yourself, and 4 year old thread bumping :)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭The Big Red Fella

The orange 131 sport/racing isnt abandoned anymore its restored & is attending shows etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Type 17

Just noticed that no.27 is an Irish car (albeit an import)

All cars (or anything man-made, and in nature), no matter how expensive or rare, will follow the law of entropy unless actively cared for - TBH, these cars are all serving a purpose - they are the cars that are making the mint examples more rare...

Advertisement