Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE careers advice

• 08-04-2010 11:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭

hi, ive been told there is a place on bunkers hill that you can get free careers advice if you make an appointment. im just wondering can someone tell me exactly where it is and would they have a phone number for the place? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

The bench halfway up.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

I'd say thats the WIT guidance counsellor you're talkin about in the Good Shephards. The counsellors name is Peter Lucie but don't know the phone number.
    Didn't think they did career advice anyway, thought it was just advice on going to college.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭RockPaper

tom thum wrote: »
    hi, ive been told there is a place on bunkers hill that you can get free careers advice if you make an appointment. im just wondering can someone tell me exactly where it is and would they have a phone number for the place? thanks
    I think it's REGSA you're thinking of...http://www.regsa.org/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

thanks for all the help lads. id say its regsa i was looking for alright.

Advertisement