Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help Willie O'Dea out!!!!!

Options
  • 09-04-2010 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Well every time Willie O'Dea meets a Journalist he has a new habit of mentioning that he has no idea why he had to quit a token part of his job in an annoying empty gesture.

- He mentioned in a recent interview that People are stopping him on the Street and asking him why he had to step down as Minister for Parades and Tanks......

This is after all of the below incidents in the crazy, rollercoaster adventure World of Willie O'Dea:
    • The Bank Pub incident where an innocent Security Guard from Limerick was sentenced following an incident involving Willie and then found to be not guilty on the production of CCTV footage.
    • The Brothel allegations against a competing Politician.
    • The Brothel allegations being 'forgotten' in the highest Court in the State.
    • The bedtime story of the Journalist who was allegedly going to vindicate Willie O'Dea the very next day.
    • The mystery unnamed and then 'forgotten' Garda who had told Willie bad little secrets.

So what would you say to Willie if you met him on the Street - He is really anxious to hear the truth......?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It was your stupid moustache, Willie. It's ridiculous lookin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭ocokev

I would say to Willie O' Dea,
    "Willie, so sorry to hear of your tragic yet amusing temporary passing from ministership.
    Many a great leader were chastised in the teenage years of their political lives people like Stalin, Hittler and Bertie Ahern.
    Dont worry Willie, dont worry, how were you to know that you had to take responsibility for your words and actions when all your peers and political allies were kaniving and cheeting and lying their fat arses off.
    Sure look at the job you had Willie, nobody could take you seriousy, Minister for defence? We didnt even need you.
    Some day Willie you will have a presidential salary to go along with your ministers pension.
    You weren't so much a scape goat more a scape sheep grazing on a beastality commune.
    God bless this great nation and those who run it, Willie."

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

I'd say, "Willie, if it's any consolation , after all the blagarding that went on while you were MOD I'd prefer you back in there any day over the idiot Killeen that's in there now. Fancy a pint in Souths?".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

"Here it is straight and easy for you to understand Willie. If any normal person in this country did what you did, they would have been locked up. Your priveleged position meant you simply got to walk away with your tail between your legs. Yeah you lost your job, but unlike many others in the same position, you've got a nice fat pension pot to sweeten that sourness in your mouth.

So here's my advice Willie: take your Magnum P.I alike-head out of your arse and admit your mistake. Stop being a coward and trying to sponge sympathy with your "I'm the victim" card. You're not the victim Willie and never were. Your arrogance is what tangled you into this mess, and its your arrogance that continues to stop you seeing what you did wrong. And while this arrogance continues Willie, the only position you are fit to hold is a seat in Souths."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Raiser wrote: »
    :
    • The Bank Pub incident where an innocent Security Guard from Limerick was sentenced following an incident involving Willie and then found to be not guilty on the production of CCTV footage.

QUOTE]

Have you link to that?

B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

The Bank Pub incident where an innocent Security Guard from Limerick was sentenced following an incident involving Willie and then found to be not guilty on the production of CCTV footage.
    baza1976 wrote:
    Have you link to that?
    • Wille is "traumatised" by false assualt allegations - Link
    • Willie is back in Court for Matt Larkins Appeal - Link
    • Matt Larkin is vindicated and gets his life back after CCTV footage is shown in Court - Link

Try getting a job as a Security Guard when you've been convicted of and sentenced for the 'Crime' Matt Larkin almost had hung around his neck....

I may be wrong but I don't think any of this made it to the National Newspapers when Willie disgraced himself and let down his Family, Constituents and his Ministerial Office there again a few months ago.

- It is a sad reflection of Public Standards and what we are willing to accept that he is still a sitting TD in Dail Eireann.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Raiser wrote: »
    Well every time Willie O'Dea meets a Journalist he has a new habit of mentioning that he has no idea why he had to quit a token part of his job in an annoying empty gesture.

- He mentioned in a recent interview that People are stopping him on the Street and asking him why he had to step down as Minister for Parades and Tanks......

This is after all of the below incidents in the crazy, rollercoaster adventure World of Willie O'Dea:
    • The Brothel allegations against a competing Politician.
    • The Brothel allegations being 'forgotten' in the highest Court in the State.
    • The bedtime story of the Journalist who was allegedly going to vindicate Willie O'Dea the very next day.
    • The mystery unnamed and then 'forgotten' Garda who had told Willie bad little secrets.

So what would you say to Willie if you met him on the Street - He is really anxious to hear the truth......?

Willie will keep repeating his claim that he has no idea at all over why he is no longer a minister, and why he has no idea at all over why he was forced to resign his post, until it becomes some kind of truth that he was unjustly ran out of his role for no reason whatsover. And the scary thing is that there will be a core of people who will swallow his rubbish, and try to write it off as some kind of vendetta against Limerick.

Willie, you lied over and over, and then went on to lie in court which for a layperson whould mean a prison term. You then continued to spoof and lie, and got caught out on your garda source when challenged to present that to the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

DarkJager wrote: »
    "Here it is straight and easy for you to understand Willie. If any normal person in this country did what you did, they would have been locked up. Your priveleged position meant you simply got to walk away with your tail between your legs. Yeah you lost your job, but unlike many others in the same position, you've got a nice fat pension pot to sweeten that sourness in your mouth.

So here's my advice Willie: take your Magnum P.I alike-head out of your arse and admit your mistake. Stop being a coward and trying to sponge sympathy with your "I'm the victim" card. You're not the victim Willie and never were. Your arrogance is what tangled you into this mess, and its your arrogance that continues to stop you seeing what you did wrong. And while this arrogance continues Willie, the only position you are fit to hold is a seat in Souths."

Oi, Magnum P.I was a class show, don't taint it by comparing it to professional bullsh*tter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

the only help ye need give the dandruff one is make sure that he has to draw his tds pension,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Show me which door he's leaving by and I'll gladly help him out......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Show me which door he's leaving by and I'll gladly help him out......

Sure don't ya know that door leads to the biggest brothel in the midwest??? You'd want to check your sources!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

he called to my door tonight! caught me by surprise, didnt have time to say something smart!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

zuroph wrote: »
    he called to my door tonight! caught me by surprise, didnt have time to say something smart!
    are you not misfortunate, me ide never be so lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

According to an interview he gave this week to local radio, it turns out he didn't do anything wrong after all, he was just the victim of an unfair and deliberate witchhunt for his head by the Irish Times last February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

We're in safe hands lads, there's no way the IMF will have to step in with these brainboxes and bastions of morality at the helm... I'm sure Willie will be Minister for Finance next time round.

I hear property is cheap in Greece, maybe we should all bail out now?

Advertisement