Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports app exclusive to iPhone?

Options
  • 09-04-2010 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭

Is the streaming Sky Sports app exclusive to the iPhone or is there similar apps available for other phones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

No. It's available on pretty much all phones with internet connection. I used it on my HD2

www.vodafone.ie/vlive/vfmobiletv/

pretty sure o2 are doing it aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

On a side note, is it possible to output the picture from a Nokia E51 to get Sky Sports on a TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

Ush1 wrote: »
    On a side note, is it possible to output the picture from a Nokia E51 to get Sky Sports on a TV?

I done it with my old nokia N97 but the quality was terrible. It's not even that great on the phone itself to be honest. I couldn't even see the football while watching football but the sound quality was good. Give it a go. You get a week free trial before you buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Using a slingbox is another way to do it, but will cover all channels

Advertisement