Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eyelash Extensions

• 09-04-2010 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi There, I'm thinking of having eyelash extensions done next week for a special occasion. Can anyone recommend anywhere around Dublin to get them done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

Hi Op..

I got mine done in Akina in Temple bar... they cost 130e
    They have the brand which are the original creators of eyelash extensions..
    TBH I didnt think they were worth it, I had to be sooo careful with them you can cant clean them with anything other than a water based eye make up remover..
    They lasted about 3 weeks... and that was with only putting water base mascara on them once a week and removing carefully.. I think you need mascara on them as they look long but they just hang... there is no curl or volume and you need mascara for that...
    If it is only a wedding and you only want them for a short period.. urban beauty do eye lash extensions that last up to a week for 20e,, much better

Advertisement