Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost of fixing flashing on conservatory roof??

Options
  • 09-04-2010 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could tell me roughly how much it should cost to get the flashing fixed on one side of our conservatory.

It is not a full conservatory, it is a pvc roof and back wall at the back of our house. We were told when we had the house surveyed that the flashing needed to be fixed and now i can see water damage on the brick work inside the room. Just want to get it fixed now before next winter. Have no idea how much this should cost.

Also the previous owners had taken one pvc panel out of the back wall to put in cat flap, is it expensive difficult to replace this with a proper pvc panel?

Appreciate any advice, just like to get an idea as have no clue, thanks

Advertisement