Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seamless tights

• 09-04-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where I could get a few pairs of these.

And would it be ok to wear them with a pair of of open toe sandals, providing there was no 'seam' across the toe (I think it looks awful!!)?

The shoes are a similar style to these, but are red patent and don't have any of the rhinestones on them.

Obviously I'd have to try them on with the shoes first to see if I was happy with them, but was just wondering what people's opinions are of this? If at all possible, I'd rather not have to go bare legged as I'll be outside all day (going to the races), so if the tights and shoes don't work, I'll probably have to rethink my shoe selection.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Marks & Spencer do these i think and also the ones that have a hole for your toe which i was going to suggest until I saw the shoes.

Personally I think that those type of sandals really don't suit tights - if you have a small peeptoe in your shoe and have your nails painted a dark colour they sometimes look fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Tbh, I'd say rethink the shoe choice. I think tights can be ok with a small peep toe but with that amount of foot on show, I just think tights would look a little... off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

The more I thought about it, the more I decided I needed to change my choice of shoe.... It now means that I've an excuse to go shopping to buy a nice new pair of shoes (that are relatively comfortable!) for the week's racing at Punchestown!!! :D

Thanks for the advice - nice to have some reassurance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Convert You got sound advice already!

But can I also suggest when you are shoe shopping, keep an eye out for a nice pair of shoe-boots. Depending on your outfit, they could be just what you need. They are comfier than open heels and warmer too! And still very stylish :)

Advertisement