Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adult cavaliers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Very good points.
    I have never used my insurance and it is costing me about €350 a year. I have taken my dogs to the vets but it has never cost more than the excess, so I could also not get the insurance and it would cost me less.

But what if something really serious happens? Also from the perspective a dog could cause a road accident, bite someone etc. Insurance covers that also.

Obviously forcing insurance would be unfeasible to enforce. I just hate it when people don't go to the vet because they can't afford it.....it really annoys me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭PaulB91

PaulB91 wrote: »
    was just flicking through and saw this one

Full?id=2813553

FYI contacted a local welfare group to see if they can help on this one

good old DAWG got him out

http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/adoption.html
    DAWSON
    dawson.JPG
    Dawson is a year old boxer who unfortunately had to have one eye removed recently due to an old injury that got infected. He is an absolute sweetheart who has a wag of the tail for everyone he meets. Dawson loves people and other dogs.
    Email: info@dogactionwelfaregroup.ie
    Tel: 0863457488

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

PaulB91 wrote: »

Thats brilliant Paul, poor dog looks better already.

I was thinking about this thread last night and went onto a site selling dogs. Just had a look at the Yorkies, god that was a bad idea there was so many adult ones for sale, all "genuine reasons for selling" :mad:

One was because the two other dogs get cranky with the Yorkie and so he had to go :mad:

There was one ad that had 13 Yorkie pups, I reported it. How can they say they have a policy on puppy farming and still let that ad up?

Advertisement