Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 seconds that nobody could regret.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

:eek:

The DOG is milking the GOAT! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

better than a goat milkin a dog:confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

joes girls wrote: »
    better than a goat milkin a dog:confused:
    Thank for that oh-so disturbing mental image.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Its not possible, a dog doesn't have opposable thumbs so it can't do the squeezing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

i'm sure you're very welcome:)

• Advertisement

Thank for that oh-so disturbing mental image.

glad i could help you out there Wolfy.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

What are the logistics of making it appear that the dog is walking? Is it on stilts? Is someone operating it like a marionette? Does it fall over as soon as it walks out of shot at 0:12?

What does the goat say to the dog? The dog's paws, are they just wooden spoons with finger grooves drawn on them? What did they put on the goats gums to make it move it's lips?

Why does the dog have a feather in his hat, what is he celebrating? Why is the dog hunchbacked? Why choose a bulldog, the dog least able to walk erect? Who created this masterpiece and why?

This movie is like the remake of the Wicker Man, awesome but so many unanswered questions.

Glenster wrote: »
    What are the logistics of making it appear that the dog is walking? Is it on stilts? Is someone operating it like a marionette? Does it fall over as soon as it walks out of shot at 0:12?

No he does a double back flip, and spills no milk!!!

What does the goat say to the dog? The dog's paws, are they just wooden spoons with finger grooves drawn on them? What did they put on the goats gums to make it move it's lips?

Heat your hands first.
    Now that's just silly.
    Pleasure gel.

Why does the dog have a feather in his hat, what is he celebrating? Why is the dog hunchbacked? Why choose a bulldog, the dog least able to walk erect? Who created this masterpiece and why?

Why not, the hat is as good as anywhere.
    The bucket is heavy.
    The jack Russell was with the cow.
    You.

This movie is like the remake of the Wicker Man, awesome but so many unanswered questions.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Glenster wrote: »

HOW'D IT GET BURNED? HOW'D IT GET BURNED? HOW'D IT GET BURNED???

KILLING ME WONT BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMN HONEY

NOT THE BEES!! NOT THE BEES!! AAAAAAAAAAGRRRRRRRRRRHABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

MY EYESSSSSSSSSSS MY EEEEEEYYYYYYYEEEEESSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

joes girls wrote: »
    The bucket is heavy

You're words are wise. But beg more questions.

The dog wasn't carrying the bucket on the way in.

WHERE DOES THE BUCKET COME FROM?

WHY IS THE GOAT'S VOICE SO SQUEEKY?

• Advertisement
Advertisement