Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stats Padders?

Options
  • 09-04-2010 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Joined our server this morning, and there was two on.... but my team-mate wasn't killing the other guy and vice-versa... the enemy was just killing me and my team-mate kept on reviving me....

Is this stats padding??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Joined our server this morning, and there was two on.... but my team-mate wasn't killing the other guy and vice-versa... the enemy was just killing me and my team-mate kept on reviving me....

Is this stats padding??

Yes, either that or griefing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

You were used and abused my good friend...You must feel so violated!!!!

PMSL.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    You were used and abused my good friend...You must feel so violated!!!!

PMSL.....

lol, and the two of them are still playin on their own 2 hours later :confused:

Yeah just getting free points basically....I logged onto a server the other day with two guys on it. One setting the Mcom stations to arm and the other defusing constantly. I checked back about an hour later they still doing it and had about 8000 points....FFS.

They might be a rank 40 or whatever but they cannot shoot to ****! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Yeah i dont much care for stat padders. You rank and score means nothing really. One thing thats kinda annoying though which would cut out all this lark is to do what they done in BF2...."game will start when 5 more people join" problem solved!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Has EA banned stat padders?

I know in BF2, anyone even remotely stat padding had their account reset/banned

I think the Bu. Rogers **** head is deffo gone but alot of other are still around.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I think the Bu. Rogers **** head is deffo gone but alot of other are still around.....

There's tonnes. Just check the leaderboards and check some of their stats lol

Advertisement