If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 40PFL9704

Options
  • 09-04-2010 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hello, I noticed you have that TV on Richersounds and was wondering if you have it in stock in the Dublin shop. If so, how much? I live in Dublin and would love to pick it up asap depending on the price :)

Thanks a bunch,
    Steph

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

frlinux wrote: »
    Hello, I noticed you have that TV on Richersounds and was wondering if you have it in stock in the Dublin shop. If so, how much? I live in Dublin and would love to pick it up asap depending on the price :)

Thanks a bunch,
    Steph

Steph,

You are in luck - we have free 40PFL9704 - however they are in Belfast at the moment and won't arrive to Dublin until mid next week - but if you want it - just drop us a line and we will put your name on it ( I think Ash has spoken to you already .....) ;)

Keep us posted - these things are like gold dust..

Has anyone seen the latest group test of the 9704 against other 40-42" TV's in What Hi-fi?? The 9704 again comes out tops!

ATB,

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hey Stephane

Processed through so alls good!

I'll get this out to you as soon as we receive it in stock.
    Estimate it will be mid week as discussed.

Your going to love this TV:D

Thanks for the order

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭frlinux

Steph,

just drop us a line and we will put your name on it ( I think Ash has spoken to you already .....) ;)

yup, placed my order, thanks a lot for the discount, this makes it that extra special :)
    Has anyone seen the latest group test of the 9704 against other 40-42" TV's in What Hi-fi?? The 9704 again comes out tops!

Yes, seen the review, was very tempted to save a few quids and go for the 42PFL9664 but they really convinced me to go full led :)

Thanks again and looking forward to get that TV to play with next week!

frlinux wrote: »
    Thanks again and looking forward to get that TV to play with next week!

By the way, excellent TV guys, thanks a lot :)

Yes it is!

I'd love one myself....

Hope you have scooped up a bunch of Blu-Ray's to watch on it.

Enjoy

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement

Hope you have scooped up a bunch of Blu-Ray's to watch on it.

Yes, watched first film of Lord of The Rings on that, looked very stunning!

I'm waiting on the Special Edition BR's for that trilogy - I've heard that the final film looks pretty spectacular

I have AVATAR running in the shop on BR - THAT looks impressive, well worth a watch.

Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.