Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car parks in Galway

Options
  • 09-04-2010 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

i'm heading through there later today, and wondering what's the deal with car parks and over night charges??? can anyone help with this please.

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Locations: http://www.galwaycity.ie/AllServices/RoadsandTraffic/ParkingintheCity/

I think the multis charge around 20 or so for 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

biko wrote: »
    Locations: http://www.galwaycity.ie/AllServices/RoadsandTraffic/ParkingintheCity/

I think the multis charge around 20 or so for 24 hours.
    thanks. I checked that site earlier and it never said anything about overnight. is there parking near the bus station or at the Radisson????

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What you need then is Forster Street Multi-Storey Carpark on Fairgreen.

Right here at point B. It's actually in between Radisson and the bus station.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

biko wrote: »
    What you need then is Forster Street Multi-Storey Carpark on Fairgreen.

Right here at point B. It's actually in between Radisson and the bus station.
    Yup actually parked my car here over the weekend. Right at the bus station. Are you staying in a hotel? Because i was and they had no parking they gave me a reduced rate of 7euro:eek: to park for two nights!! Can't beat that!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭spartan1

the radisson have a car park, and also accross the road the fairgreen do too.
    Also on merchants road , if you drive along the docks theres an entrance . most hotels will stamp your ticket for you and you'll get a rate of about 8-10 euro

• Advertisement
Advertisement