Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower started first pull

Options
  • 09-04-2010 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Damn! I'll have cut the grass now....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭C Eng

Good to hear. Might give mine a twirl over the weekend while the weather holds out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

HAHAHHA. get out there man

mine is buried under a ton of junk. dreading it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Lazy lot - I have been cutting for last three weeks !

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Cut the grass yesterday for the first time too. Most other years I did it early March, not early April! Looks like spring is finally here though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

ride on mower wont start. not a kick out of it. must be the battery. any ideas how to get it going ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 hughkane

Hungover too.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

did you check spark plugs? if you didnt start yours lawn mower all winter you can have problem with baterry or plugs

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

on the subject of mowing.....are you suppose to leave the cuttings on the lawn after the first cut?

battery is fully charged up. plug is grand. changed the fuse in the ignition. still no joy.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Cut the grass on Saturday, garden looks much better now....strimmer stopped working half way through so had great fun using the hedge sheers to finish the edges... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

mike65 wrote: »
    :( Lawnmower started first pull
    Same for me today.

I couldn't believe it.

I'm slightly disappointed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Go2Guy

mike65 wrote: »
    Damn! I'll have cut the grass now....

Yeah mine started first pull yesterday evening too!! First pull! Agreed, it looks a lot better today.

And disco dog...twas a frosty time to be cutting grass 3 weeks ago!!

Happy days though!!!

mower starting ok but when i engage the blades, black smoke comes out of the exhaust and it loses power. ???

Advertisement