Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alledged Gang Rape in Kildare

Options
  • 09-04-2010 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

Happened in leixlip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Wow that's just awful to read about. Hope the girl gets the support she needs right now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Tilt Gone wrote: »
    Happened in leixlip.

Happened in Kildare town, they wereall from Leixlip tho'... according to the Star.

It happened in leixlip. And shame on you for reading that rag :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭loveforcelbridg

i know who did it

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Then I suggest you contact the Gardai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Jesus, shocking stuff. 6 guys and a 14 year old girl. Bloody animals.

Iolar wrote: »
    Do you know more about this story?

Yes but I think posting about it here would be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭kildare9

Yeah heard about this from friends in the town. Terrible stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

theres a million variations flying round about it now in leixlip, im not going to post anything ive heard as chances are a lot of it is pure gossip and theres no need for rubbish stories to get legs. very sad story though whatever the truth is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Linus67

Gardai interviewed six Africans about the incident.
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/gardai-quiz-six-teenage-boys-over-alleged-rape-2129337.html

I don't remember a "never again" march taking place protesting against this despicable crime.

Maybe this case does not fit in well with the pc spewed out from the media.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭loveforcelbridg

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Then I suggest you contact the Gardai.
    not a rat ill get a hiding ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Then I suggest you refrain from commenting further. This is a serious crime, and acting like a berk upon a thread about it reflects pretty poorly on you. This isn't After Hours: you don't get to do that here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Words from the famous Irish philosopher Edmund Burke

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭32finn

not a rat ill get a hiding ;)

Your not a rat!!!! Well then you are a COWARD. Think about if it was someone close to you and someone had info, would you want them to keep there mouth zipped?? I think not!:mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Posting on the internet is not anonymous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Linus67 wrote: »
    Gardai interviewed six Africans about the incident.
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/gardai-quiz-six-teenage-boys-over-alleged-rape-2129337.html

I don't remember a "never again" march taking place protesting against this despicable crime.

Maybe this case does not fit in well with the pc spewed out from the media.

Alleged crime! It's pretty clear what you're implying here and it's fairly disgusting. Shameful tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Alleged crime! It's pretty clear what you're implying here and it's fairly disgusting. Shameful tbh.

Have to agree with LeixlipRed, where were the calls for a march when a Pole who just arrived in country was arrested a few weeks ago for allegedly raping a woman in a public toilet or a protest against the murder of 2 poles allegedly by local youths?

Let the courts decide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

The chaps who are being interviewed I know two of them. But whoever did this if its true deserves to rot. This is sick stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭kildare9

Osu wrote: »
    The chaps who are being interviewed I know two of them. But whoever did this if its true deserves to rot. This is sick stuff.

I thought it was 6 of them? apparently they are all well known around Leixlip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Johnny Boy

Obaraten wrote: »
    I dont know if any of you heard this absolutely shocking story -

SIX teenage boys have been interviewed by gardai following the alleged gang rape of a 14-year-old girl.

The girl, a foreign national, is alleged to have been raped by six youths in a house and in a field.

Gardai have interviewed a number of African youths of different nationalities about the incident.

The youths were interviewed under caution, but were not arrested following an incident in a Co Kildare town last month.

A file is being prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions.

A garda spokeswoman confirmed that an investigation was under way into an allegation of sexual assault late last month.

Caution

It is understood that the youths had gone as a group to another teenage girl's house.

It is there that the alleged attack occurred, and it is also alleged that the girl was later attacked by the youths in a field.

Sources have said that a number of the young men in the group are accused of raping the girl as others looked on.

The girl's parents later contacted the gardai after being told about the alleged rape.

A major investigation was launched and six teenage boys, who are understood to be aged between 15 and 17, were interviewed by gardai under caution.

The young girl has received counselling and medical treatment following the incident.

"We can confirm a report of an alleged sexual assault in Co Kildare last month which is being investigated," a garda spokeswoman said.

- Tom Brady and Jason O'Brien

I can only hope and pray the poor victim will get all the support help her and justice be served on the perpetrators of this vile act
    she wasnt raped she was assaulted and her brother bated the life out of the guys who done it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

kildare9 wrote: »
    I thought it was 6 of them? apparently they are all well known around Leixlip

Yeah I know of two of them. Don't know them personally.

Advertisement