Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 1942 Multiplayer LAN

Options
  • 09-04-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Hi there, I got Battlefield 1942 during the week and I tried playing versus my brother on our home network. Great game, but the problem is we can't find each other, is there anyway you can display the enemy position on the map in the settings or anything? We'd like to know where each other are so we can kill each other, also is there any small maps? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

why dont you both get a program called xfire you can text each other the same time as playing a game and it pops up in the bottom corner of screen its very useful if you both get it just start it before you go in game and learn the shortcut key to bring up text box .
    Xfire is free

Advertisement