Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Basketball for fun in Cork City???

Options
  • 09-04-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

I have played basketball for a number of years, but with commitments etc I cannot play at a level where I have to give up week ends to take part in matches!
    A couple of friends of mine and I have been wondering if there are any teams that just train maybe once or twice mid week and have matches amongst themselves............ :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 reusable

Hi,

I was considering setting a social basketball league in Cork. I would like to know if anyone out there would be interested in playing, if so could they tell me

* How long they would want the matches to be?
    * Where they would like to play?
    * What evening?
    * How much you would want to pay to play in a league?
    * What team sizes 4v4 or 5v5 with subs etc.

Thanks,

Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Goldenlady

Definitely would be up for this - any evening would suit me Monday to Thursday. I have a number of friends that would be interested too......
    Let me know how you get on and if anyone is interested! It would be great:)

Advertisement