Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tabloids contact details

• 09-04-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

h guys im luking for the contact details of newspapers(national) fairly quickly i have a pic that im certain will sell if i can email it!!! tabloid newspapers preferably
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

editor@ generally works. ;)

Did Claire Tully forget to get dressed or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

dropped you a PM

the indo dont generally accept email they mainly monitor their FTP..... the times and examiner monitor both their FTP and emails.

the star use FTP for their staff and email for everyone else, and all the other papers are generally email.

I've dropped you a PM - basically the papers probably wont accept an image from an unrecognised source (unless its a big news story and you have first and only pic) .... I suggested that you send through me, I have left my mobile number with you via PM, if you wanted to get in touch and do this.

I'm not interested in making money on this - others on the site can testify that I have helped lots of photographers out with getting started/loans of lenses/gear and organising passes.

the option is there if you want to channel the pic through me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Don't forget to share what it is when it gets published!

GL with it!

have tried to call him and email.... no response yet .... (but it has only been a few mins)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

What's the pic of? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

PCPhoto wrote: »
    the indo dont generally accept email they mainly monitor their FTP..... the times and examiner monitor both their FTP and emails.

the star use FTP for their staff and email for everyone else, and all the other papers are generally email.

I've dropped you a PM - basically the papers probably wont accept an image from an unrecognised source (unless its a big news story and you have first and only pic) .... I suggested that you send through me, I have left my mobile number with you via PM, if you wanted to get in touch and do this.

I'm not interested in making money on this - others on the site can testify that I have helped lots of photographers out with getting started/loans of lenses/gear and organising passes.

the option is there if you want to channel the pic through me
    This is a sign of how helpful this forum can be!

Good job PCPhoto!

no-one knows ..... apart from the OP ..... and he hasn't responded.

cue conspiracy theory .... he had a pic of harney giving cow(an) head ? ...... meh !

I dropped him an email, called and left a message on his mobile and sent a PM - its amazing - you goto an effort to help someone and ..... nothing !

fingers crossed he has a pic and it gets published - and if he reads this, it normally takes 6-8weeks to get your money after you invoice them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭conair01

hi guys im back. was travelling there! unfort its not anytin as sick as previously mentioned. pcphoto il be bliunt can i trust you:eek: lol

you can always find me on here if I do anything wrong .... with a postcount of over 2500 I dont think Im goin anywhere fast.

I've already declared im not after money and willing to channel the pic to the papers for you

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭conair01

well thank you. sending you it now! i have to be safe hope u understand

is it captioned up ? or do you want me to do that .... basically full details of copyright and whos in the pic and why/where/what.

pics captioned and sent - nice chatting to you - best of luck - hope it hits

Advertisement