Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shimano XT SPDs and cleats (m770)

• 09-04-2010 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭

These have had about 6 hours use. Was trying them out because I keep hearing good things about them, but they don't suit my knees so I'm back on the Times.

They were used off-road so have a few scrapes and a bit of surface rust on the plates- this shouldn't be a problem though. 30 euro, set of cleats included. Kilmainham area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

What size are the cleats?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭LastFridayNight

huh? Do you mean what type- Single exit or multi? I don't know that; can't remember off the top of my head and I'm at work right now.

<edit> They're single release cleats, I just checked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Like whats the float on them, there should be a product number somewhere on them, If you could tell me the product number it would be great. It will be SH-**

They're SM51.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

I'll take em for 30 quid, I cycle through kilmainhaim in the morning and evenings on the way home from work. Can collect from Tuesday evening on ?

• Advertisement

That's great thanks, Gavin. Work has me out of town this week till Friday, sorry about that. If you don't want to wait, no problem. If you do, I'll keep them for you Friday, or whenever suits the following week. Morning, evenings or daytime all good.

Yeah, next week is grand. I'll PM you next monday and sort out the details. Cheers!

Am stuck in Paris, due to Icelandic God's rage. Have a Eurostar ticket for Thurs.. will keep u posted.

No problem

Advertisement