Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Server Roommate

Options
  • 09-04-2010 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi

I see the web hosting forum is removed and i am not sure if this is the right place. But in the coming months(lets say 2) i will be looking to rent a dedicated server(windows). With complete root access.

Only needs to be hosted in Eu somewhere prefer Ireland but were a bit pricey. They are usually around 2/2.5k a year and i am looking for someone to rent it with me. With complete access(and trust) to share the costs.

Obviously any websites cannot be illegal/bandwidth hogging or resource crazy.

PM if someone thinks they might be interested in the near future I have plans for 2-3 sites with no current consumer base. IIS will be .net based i dont really want php installed, there is security issues with this etc.

Advertisement