Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pepsi twist

Options
  • 09-04-2010 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

love the stuff, problem is i cant seem to find it anymore so has it been discontinued or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bp1989

Haven't seen it for years. I assume it is discontinued alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

According to the Wiki site - twist version isn't sold in the UK anymore (one assumes that might include Ireland), but that a lemon & lime version is out.
    In the United Kingdom Pepsi Twist is no longer sold. There is now a "lemon and lime" version, under the Pepsi Max brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Ah it's all about the Pepsi blue!

The two of them used to be sold in Spar in Ranelagh but yeah...haven't seen either of them in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 love bump

pepsi blue never heard of that one... its a pity pepsi twist is gone.. i dont really like pepsi max and doubt the lemons could save it... :(

Advertisement