Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.hobbyairsoft.ie (Cork)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Hey.

Just wondering if you could get one of these?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/g-p-hong-kong/gandp-sentry-magpul-aeg.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

Hareton wrote: »
    Hey.

Just wondering if you could get one of these?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/g-p-hong-kong/gandp-sentry-magpul-aeg.html

We`re still in the middle of organizing the eHobby account then negotiating shipping cost and prices, but if we`ll make it before christmas - sure, no problem!

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Hay guys [and girl] :D
    What the chance you could get a good customer a A&K M60VN from spartan ?
    http://www.spartanimports.com/store/products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2812&category_id=120&keyword=Rounds

I think Spartan is proccessing an order for us at the moment.
    If they didnt send it yet, I`ll provide you a quote for that, and we`ll try to get it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Carentan Killer

Hey
    I am looking to get a GHK AKM Gas Blowback Rifle
    Could you get one in for me?
    If so how much and a possible time frame?

Links
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_GHK_GHK_AKM_GBB.htm#customize
    Redwolf have a 1 joule 320fps downgrade service also
    *See power upgrade dropdown box

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=GHK-GBR-GKM-P&search=special&rs=ak%20gbb&catid=&cat=

I checked the spartan imports website but they only have the older AK74 gbb rifle which are made using the Dboys AK Bodies
    Where the new AKM is using the LCT bodies and a better designed internal gas system so I want to get in a GHK AKM

IF you could ask Spartan imports if they stock them and get a price also from them for me.

Thanks ;)
    Kev

Hey
    I am looking to get a GHK AKM Gas Blowback Rifle
    Could you get one in for me?
    If so how much and a possible time frame?

Links
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_GHK_GHK_AKM_GBB.htm#customize
    Redwolf have a 1 joule 320fps downgrade service also
    *See power upgrade dropdown box

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=GHK-GBR-GKM-P&search=special&rs=ak%20gbb&catid=&cat=

I checked the spartan imports website but they only have the older AK74 gbb rifle which are made using the Dboys AK Bodies
    Where the new AKM is using the LCT bodies and a better designed internal gas system so I want to get in a GHK AKM

IF you could ask Spartan imports if they stock them and get a price also from them for me.

Thanks ;)
    Kev

I would say Redwolf would be your best bet, as (obviously) downgrade service can be provided... For that I would suggest to try Go-Tactical in bray, they do all redwolf stuff on good prices - as far as I know, Spartan does GHK but we dont really get those in as price per unit is high, and if we would order them in bulk - would`nt really sell...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Carentan Killer

maciek87 wrote: »
    I would say Redwolf would be your best bet, as (obviously) downgrade service can be provided... For that I would suggest to try Go-Tactical in bray, they do all redwolf stuff on good prices - as far as I know, Spartan does GHK but we dont really get those in as price per unit is high, and if we would order them in bulk - would`nt really sell...

Thanks for the reply :)

I will try Go-Tactical and see of they can get one in from redwolf for me
    I have never used Go-Tactical for ordering in anything as of yet though,
    But will give them a try and see how it goes..

Yeah understandable about not ordering them in bulk and yes a single order for one will be priced high alright

I might try sgairsoft also as they have a current stock of the WE Gas Blow Back rifles and maybe able to help with getting a GHK AKM in for me from there suppliers of GBB rifles.

Thanks for the suggestion to try Go-Tactical ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Hey Maciek,
    Wondering do you have any M4/M16 receiver body pins around. Only need one but will take a pair if thats all you have. Also looking for the small thin pin that that is pushed through the body/gearbox just above the trigger.

Also looking for a Taurus PT92 loading nozzle. I presume that its the same as an M9 nozzle.

Now for the proverbial "needle in the hay-stack". I'm looking for a small spring for my TM Type 89. It holds the 3 burst function lever to the body. It has a loop on both ends of the coil. It's visually similar to the spring holding the tappet plate to the gearbox body but looks longer. Here's an image. You can see the spring to the left of the trigger aiming diagonally upwards to the right.

http://www.google.ie/imgres?q=type+89+gearbox&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=677&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=i-SXmyuvzR77zM:&imgrefurl=http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/showthread.php%3Fp%3D274643&docid=dhspFfpzkIo09M&imgurl=http://www.interq.or.jp/tokyo/akishino/factory/ponkotu-inpure/89shiki/89bunkai/03.jpg&w=640&h=479&ei=F6HTTqaHNYjAhAeJkJ39DQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=404&vpy=158&dur=790&hovh=194&hovw=260&tx=135&ty=102&sig=100478544796754627856&page=1&tbnh=151&tbnw=201&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

Cheers.

Hmm... I have the PT92/M9 loading nozzle, I think even with 'o' ring inserts in them, I`ll get you the set of pins for the m4 from the one I`ve broke for parts.

About TM type 89... Well mate... sorry! :D
    But good luck looking for one anyway - it`ll be a bastard to get! Did you try to make a spring for it...??

Hmm... I have the PT92/M9 loading nozzle, I think even with 'o' ring inserts in them, I`ll get you the set of pins for the m4 from the one I`ve broke for parts.

About TM type 89... Well mate... sorry! :D
    But good luck looking for one anyway - it`ll be a bastard to get! Did you try to make a spring for it...??

Nice one dude. Sure fire me off a pm with the paypal amount and the paypal address for the nozzle and pin's.

Yeah was thinking about making one from an old spring. Haven't had too much time on my hands last few day but will look into it this weekend. Yeah very few places stock any spare parts for the Type 89. I wonder does the BE Type 89 have the same lever and possibly same spring. Will look into it.

Nice one dude. Sure fire me off a pm with the paypal amount and the paypal address for the nozzle and pin's.

Yeah was thinking about making one from an old spring. Haven't had too much time on my hands last few day but will look into it this weekend. Yeah very few places stock any spare parts for the Type 89. I wonder does the BE Type 89 have the same lever and possibly same spring. Will look into it.

PM inbound!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

I`ll get back to you on them ones (availability, price etc.)
    RogueSpear wrote: »
    Hi maciek. Would you be able to get either or both of these AEGs
    AGM SA58 OSW and A&K LR300 shorty
    picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=11305
    picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=11306

Any update for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

hay Maciek :) Any broken sl-8's or 9's laying around? or even one thats been rotting away in the back somewhere? (GOD WILLING!!!!)

haha, yea, I saw the other thread the other day, and actually, I know someone that was trying to get rid of his CA SL9 for ages... He approach me with that yoke couple of times allright, and I`ve tried to contact him already about it...
    Cant get in touch with him though for some reason now (doesnt answer his phone), so if I`ll get any news about that I`ll give you a shout.

haha, yea, I saw the other thread the other day, and actually, I know someone that was trying to get rid of his CA SL9 for ages... He approach me with that yoke couple of times allright, and I`ve tried to contact him already about it...
    Cant get in touch with him though for some reason now (doesnt answer his phone), so if I`ll get any news about that I`ll give you a shout.

HOLLY CRAPPLED PIECE OF CRIP :eek::eek::eek:

YES! Please do! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭biz96

Hey, have you got a but plate and sling hooks for WELL VSR-10 Bolt Action Spring Rifle?

Sorry, not at the moment.
    Will give you a shout when something pops in, but usually we would sell a full rifle (even old, broken one - wouldnt cost you much, and you`ll end up with hip of spare parts)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Airsoft5

Hi any chance you guys have any SR-25 body pins and magazine release lying around?

Hmm.. Not really. Last set was sent out to someone already.
    A&K SR25, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Airsoft5

Yeah A&K if you get any in will you let me know. Cheers

Hey Maciek, sent you a pm yesterday. If you can get back to me that would be great. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Hi Maciek any news on the MP5
    Thanks

Hey Maciek, sent you a pm yesterday. If you can get back to me that would be great. Cheers.

re send.
    shytan wrote: »
    Hi Maciek any news on the MP5
    Thanks

Yep, bad news actually... Can you give us a quick call or so...?

Maciek,
    Package arrived safely today. Cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

hi how much money would you give us for a gg fn2000

Maciek,
    Package arrived safely today. Cheers.

A bit late, but happy to hear anyway!
    hi how much money would you give us for a gg fn2000

Depending on condition etc.
    Best bet is to pop in to the store with it so we can have a chat about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Tibersun

Hey maciek,
    How much for a ARES Tavor 21 (olive green)? Do you have any in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Stormxv1

Dont suppose you have a spare one of these laying around?http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/akpart.jpg/ Its from an ak74's fire selector

Tibersun wrote: »
    Hey maciek,
    How much for a ARES Tavor 21 (olive green)? Do you have any in stock?

We have tan TAR21 only, unfortunately ETA on OD one is unknown at the minute (which means - after christmas somewhere in January we`ll either have them back or news on them)
    Stormxv1 wrote: »
    Dont suppose you have a spare one of these laying around?http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/akpart.jpg/ Its from an ak74's fire selector

Should do... what manufacturer...? Yoke here is from CYMA.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭JimDeChamp

Any secondhand full metal m4's hanging about or even a secondhand g&g raider, its for a project so it doesn't have to be working at the moment...!

Hmm, I have KWA M4, gearbox operates fine, not feeding bbs though if you`re interested... No second hand raiders at the moment unfortunately ;/

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭JimDeChamp

Any chance you could pm me a picture...? Also any glock pistols hanging about...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Maciek,

I'll be up that way tomorrow and will have the masada in tow. Would you have a 363 tight bore barrel and perhaps a hop up rubber that would fit ?

Will also probably need to downgrade the spring to an 85 or 80.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Hi Makiek do you have any Broken cheap A&K M249 Para In tock? Need A Top Rail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Lads, Macieks laptop packed in just before Christmas, so he's offline at the moment.
    The Kilkdare shop is Open, you can contact him on 059 8623889.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭Barr125

Is the thread still going or what?

Barr125 wrote: »
    Is the thread still going or what?
    For now yes, however we're going to close the Kildare shopin the next couple of months and rehouse our upgrade and repair service(and Maciek!) to our new shop in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Have you any broken AUG A3s or any other AUGs?

grapeape wrote: »
    Sorry, I've no idea what he has there but I'll get back to you tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

ricka wrote: »
    For now yes, however we're going to close the Kildare shopin the next couple of months and rehouse our upgrade and repair service(and Maciek!) to our new shop in Dublin

Any progress on that move to Cork? :)
    Small Update to our Planned move(s). Looks like we'll be moving to Nangor Road in Dublin in the not to distant future and also looking increasingly likely our Kildare shop will relocate to Cork.
    Give us time but wheels are in motion!

CpcRc wrote: »
    Any progress on that move to Cork? :)
    Yeah still on the cards but to be honest I'm in no hurry.Maciek's looked at a couple of places which looked okay but nothing great.
    Deal on new Dublin shop has been agreed with a couple of things to tie up.Hope to be open there by March.
    Still my intention to open in Cork but want to get Dublin open first.All in good time i guess!
    Dublin move needs to happen first, as we're losing so much business from being so far out of town, as well as being difficult to find.
    Closing the Kildare shop is a no brainer really.It makes no sense to have a second shop 20mins from your main outlet in such a niche business.Hopefully most of that business will transfer to Dublin.
    Bear with us,I do intend to do it, but one great thing at present, is there's so much cheap premises available, we can take our time and get things right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

NOOOO dont do it.dublin is a bitch to get to when i need something in a hurry.Open a shop in Edenderry.would so like to be able to walk to the shop and spend the petrol money there as well

• Advertisement

Deadpool wrote: »
    NOOOO dont do it.dublin is a bitch to get to when i need something in a hurry.Open a shop in Edenderry.would so like to be able to walk to the shop and spend the petrol money there as well
    Lol, why don't you move to the longmile road!
    grapeape wrote: »
    Hi, none at the moment, sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Deadpool wrote: »

Hi, none at the moment, sorry

Deadpool, we don't want his sort in Edenderry.......:P:P

down with this sort of thing.!!!!

(Besides, he'd only rope me in to work for free...again...as usual:()

What happened to Cork!?!?!?!?!?!? we really need a decent retailer in cork :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Yeah still on the cards but to be honest I'm in no hurry.Maciek's looked at a couple of places which looked okay but nothing great.
    Deal on new Dublin shop has been agreed with a couple of things to tie up.Hope to be open there by March.
    Still my intention to open in Cork but want to get Dublin open first.All in good time i guess!
    Dublin move needs to happen first, as we're losing so much business from being so far out of town, as well as being difficult to find.
    Closing the Kildare shop is a no brainer really.It makes no sense to have a second shop 20mins from your main outlet in such a niche business.Hopefully most of that business will transfer to Dublin.
    Bear with us,I do intend to do it, but one great thing at present, is there's so much cheap premises available, we can take our time and get things right
    Jsmurff wrote: »
    What happened to Cork!?!?!?!?!?!? we really need a decent retailer in cork :(

reading Ricka's post...Cork is still on the cards, just wants to get his new unit in Dublin sorted first.

rite tis off to specsaver's I shall go...... :pac: but seriousle Cork is open for the taking as the current choice has no people skills and aint worth the headache to deal with :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭Barr125

****e, you guys are the only dealer around where I live and a drive to Dublin would be a bitch! :(

sci-ops wrote: »
    Deadpool, we don't want his sort in Edenderry.......:P:P

down with this sort of thing.!!!!

(Besides, he'd only rope me in to work for free...again...as usual:()
    Now that you mention it, what you doin this week
    Barr125 wrote: »
    ****e, you guys are the only dealer around where I live and a drive to Dublin would be a bitch! :(

There may be a new retailer opening nearish to you quite soon!!! but I can't say anymore, for fear of death!
    Wait and see........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

No thanks i am just as uphappy here:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Jsmurff wrote: »
    rite tis off to specsaver's I shall go...... :pac: but seriousle Cork is open for the taking as the current choice has no people skills and aint worth the headache to deal with :D

Agreed, he'd be no contest. Many of the other airsofters down here that I've spoken too wouldn't even buy a bag of BBs off him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

by any chance you guys dont have a P90 mag catch/release lying around do you? might be getting a P90 off my mate and i want to know i can get one before i take it off him. thanks.

Advertisement