Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.hobbyairsoft.ie (Cork)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,274 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hey,
    Are ye still about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

Hi Lads, I`m back on-line :-)

Only from home unfortunately, but its still something ;/

Backing back to business:
    There is second hand ICS M4 (metal body) in very good nic for as little as 140,
    and new spec with new wiring (manufacturers fault straight from the box) for 120 (ready for saturday!).

Some more stuff (second hand pistols fixed and broken, parts and other stuff) available, however that's for closing down sale in march... Prepare yourself!
    Some stuff already available, too much to list.

And with regards to that:
    Jsmurff wrote: »
    rite tis off to specsaver's I shall go...... :pac: but seriousle Cork is open for the taking as the current choice has no people skills and aint worth the headache to deal with :D

As seem to be commonly known, I didnt really like the idea to move down to Dublin, so we come to some agreements and... well, I`m not moving to Dublin, but to Cork. Thats a long story now, so dont want to get into details, but I`m actually very content with the offer made and accepted it without hesitation :D

So, can some PLEASE spel ''langer'' for me? On pm, of course.. I may need some knowledge about this word, and to be fair, I`m not exactly sure what does it mean anyway :/ We, emmigrants have a tendence to ask them questions :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

maciek87 wrote:
    So, can some PLEASE spel ''langer'' for me? On pm, of course.. I may need some knowledge about this word, and to be fair, I`m not exactly sure what does it mean anyway :/ We, emmigrants have a tendence to ask them questions

The most common meaning for "langer" is d**khead. The next most common is to be drunk. "You're fecking langers, aren't ya?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

maciek87 wrote: »

As seem to be commonly known, I didnt really like the idea to move down to Dublin, so we come to some agreements and... well, I`m not moving to Dublin, but to Cork. Thats a long story now, so dont want to get into details, but I`m actually very content with the offer made and accepted it without hesitation :D

So, can some PLEASE spel ''langer'' for me? On pm, of course.. I may need some knowledge about this word, and to be fair, I`m not exactly sure what does it mean anyway :/ We, emmigrants have a tendence to ask them questions :rolleyes:

Need part-time? Airsofts already on the CV :D And I know a couple of lads who'll be delighted to hear this news as they buy some things from hobby. With regards, the word "Langer" you spelt it right and Zomg Okay pretty much wrapped it up.
    But in my experience more people not from Cork like to say it :confused:

Hi Lads, I`m back on-line :-)

Only from home unfortunately, but its still something ;/

Backing back to business:
    There is second hand ICS M4 (metal body) in very good nic for as little as 140,
    and new spec with new wiring (manufacturers fault straight from the box) for 120 (ready for saturday!).

Some more stuff (second hand pistols fixed and broken, parts and other stuff) available, however that's for closing down sale in march... Prepare yourself!
    Some stuff already available, too much to list.

And with regards to that:

Hey Magic,

Would you happen to have...

*160 or other midcaps in tan (metal) that would suit a SCAR?

*Tan foregrip for SCAR,

*DE mid caps

by any chance?

• Advertisement

I dont think I`ll use this word often enough, anyway - thanks for prompt response. I`ll note up that the best way to get interest in thread is to ask for meaning of offensive words in english :):D:D:D
    I presume there is much to learn for me in both english and irish so... we may come to this one lads :)

I think that part-time work might be available in future, but this kind of decisions are down to Richard only, so I would try hobbyairsofter thread...

I currently have M120`s from G&P, which should work... Who made your scar?

We do have Tan SCAR-dedicated foregrips for Scar at the minute, available in rathcoole unit (dont have them yet in crookstown, saw them today in dublin but I couldnt really overload my lovely new vehicle :))
    I`ll have to check for DE mid-caps in the morning!

I have loads of work preparing the unit for sale and move-out, so why wont you call me on 059 862 3889 in the morning and we`ll see what we can do for you!

Can I expect to see you playing down in Cork?

And,

Witamy w Cork!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

at last be down tomorrow

I dont think I`ll use this word often enough, anyway - thanks for prompt response. I`ll note up that the best way to get interest in thread is to ask for meaning of offensive words in english :):D:D:D
    I presume there is much to learn for me in both english and irish so... we may come to this one lads :)

I think that part-time work might be available in future, but this kind of decisions are down to Richard only, so I would try hobbyairsofter thread...

I currently have M120`s from G&P, which should work... Who made your scar?

We do have Tan SCAR-dedicated foregrips for Scar at the minute, available in rathcoole unit (dont have them yet in crookstown, saw them today in dublin but I couldnt really overload my lovely new vehicle :))
    I`ll have to check for DE mid-caps in the morning!

I have loads of work preparing the unit for sale and move-out, so why wont you call me on 059 862 3889 in the morning and we`ll see what we can do for you!

Hey magic,
    Thanks for the reply mate.
    I'm working at the mo, but if you can check and see what you have and send me a pm please?
    Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Competition time!

Details on our facebook page

• Advertisement

CpcRc wrote: »
    Can I expect to see you playing down in Cork?

And,

Witamy w Cork!

Hmm... I dont play for quite some time, but I didn`t had a chance to visit Bandon site yet, so... maybe :-)
    shytan wrote: »
    at last be down tomorrow

Yep, pleasure as usual! Hopefully everything will work fine for you.
    Done some research about them barrells and they seem to have a lifetime of 10-14 months only due to the fractures of inner coat... Something that we saw there already couple of weeks back. You should be grant though with Madbull Python - never had any issues with them.
    everlast75 wrote: »
    Hey magic,
    Thanks for the reply mate.
    I'm working at the mo, but if you can check and see what you have and send me a pm please?
    Cheers :)

Will do!
    Have a nice time in work in this lovely weather we have :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ICS M4 is gone lads, but I have a barely used (read: visually new) F2000 in Tan - for.... 300. Swaps and trade ins welcome!

Loads of second hand parts and stuff available - use this facility while its still near:eek:

Hmm... I dont play for quite some time, but I didn`t had a chance to visit Bandon site yet, so... maybe :-)

We have 2-3 sites for you to try out. Bandon runs milsim days every month or two. The one last weekend had about 50 people and was great fun.
    And there will be a 24 hr milsim in the summer.

If I had more money I might have been tempted at that F2000 and not that much to trade at the moment :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Thanks for the work on my m4 yesterday Maciek. I left those 6mm bearings behind ill collect them another time and bring a coffee.thanks again.

Lads, two second PT92 are in stock (virtually new) - both available for 100 euro each.
    still have tan f2000, still open to any p x/swap offers

Selected 3 boxes filled with parts, broken mags, second hand batteries etc. available now - cheap and cheerful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

Lads, two second PT92 are in stock (virtually new) - both available for 100 euro each.
    still have tan f2000, still open to any p x/swap offers

Selected 3 boxes filled with parts, broken mags, second hand batteries etc. available now - cheap and cheerful.
    Do you have a p90 mag catch/release in one of them boxes do you?

eeee.... I dont think so.
    I`ll check up tommorow though :)

@Everlast - pm sent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

eeee.... I dont think so.
    I`ll check up tommorow though :)

@Everlast - pm sent!
    anything?

Nope :/

Hello!

Relocation sale is getting there!
    Discounts available now on all products, as well as box of 1 and 2 euro bits available, like:

Motors,
    Gears,
    Pistol mags
    Rifle mags,
    and other.

Second hands available:
    M4A1 Carbine Dboiys Full metal (display model) 160 euro
    F2000 280 euro
    King Arms thompson M1A1 last one in stock 150

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Hello!

Relocation sale is getting there!
    Discounts available now on all products, as well as box of 1 and 2 euro bits available, like:

Motors,
    Gears,
    Pistol mags
    Rifle mags,
    and other.

Second hands available:
    M4A1 Carbine Dboiys Full metal (display model) 160 euro
    F2000 280 euro
    King Arms thompson M1A1 last one in stock 150

Hi Mackiek any 16:1 gears there? Also looking for a King Arms Steel Sector Gear. Cheers

Yep, both in.
    16:1 are SHS (I found them quit good myself), KA sector gear I have as well - only second hand though.

Yep, both in.
    KA sector gear I have as well - only second hand though.

Is there much wear on it? and how much

they look very new, I have a full set for 5 quit for you, I should have some loose as well, but its in the magic box :)

they look very new, I have a full set for 5 quit for you, I should have some loose as well, but its in the magic box :)

Thats perfet Cheers Maciek I'll try dig out the credit card :rolleyes:

allright, will put them aside for you than!

Lads, M4A1 Carbine from ICS available second hand. Good condition, coming with silencer : 100euro - available in Crookstown (Re-Location Sale)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

when are ye relocating? and where to?

We`re closing down the store on 24th of March, after which I`ll be on two weeks holidays.
    On the 9th of April than we plan to open the store in Cork, exactly speaking Little Island. Exact address to follow.
    At the minute, we are in the middle of finalizing the deal, so dates could change (however delay is unlikely to happen).

We are not moving to the equivalent unit though - what I mean is we`re going to have bigger, better stocked store than the one in Crookstown, not neccesarily orientated for trade ins and repair/upgrade work.

• Advertisement

I have M14 Long, shooting at .91J (Classic Army), with two Large-type Batteries, 2 Hi-Caps, 2 Mid-Caps, Scope Mount & 3-9x40 Scope - all for 150euro. Very ''new'' looking :D

Hi Lads,

M14 is sold already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭johnmc_carthy

Glad to hear another retailer coming to cork,badly needed, best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gunny

Hey maciek, just checking in with you about the Thompson. Is it the military version with trades and real wood furniture. Does it come with a battery. Also what hours are you open over the weekend.

Tks, Gunny

Its military version with wooden-like finish in plastic (which is very presentable), I`ll throw in one of KAN low-capacity battery.

Lads, sale is now on. Most products available on discount, plus graveyard boxes available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Lads genuine barbains to be had in Kildare Shop
    We close on the 24th of March so not long to go

By the way we've an offer in on a unit in Eastgate, little Island, Cork, so all going well we should be open in Cork pretty soon

ricka wrote: »
    Lads genuine barbains to be had in Kildare Shop
    We close on the 24th of March so not long to go

By the way we've an offer in on a unit in Eastgate, little Island, Cork, so all going well we should be open in Cork pretty soon

Galway better be your next stop on the list of taking over Ireland ;)

I`ll get divorced by than :D
    galway girls... hmmm might be a good idea.. who wants to run this cork thing than?:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

galway girls... hmmm might be a good idea.. who wants to run this cork thing than?:D:D

DIBB's!!! :D : D :D

Good Man Maciek and trust me a divorce isn't necessary....... Just make sure the two never meet!! :D:D

• Advertisement

Good Man Maciek and trust me a divorce isn't necessary....... Just make sure the two never meet!! :D:D

Ha that never works :D

And sorry Ronan yer just going to have to continue to live in jealousy with a mad case of want :P

And sorry Ronan yer just going to have to continue to live in jealousy with a mad case of want :P

Don't be surprised if I turn up on your doorstep to move in Mate :P

Don't be surprised if I turn up on your doorstep to move in Mate :P

Out the backass of nowhere 9 miles outside of Mallow? Where your more then likely going be shot by a mad farmer?

By all means bud :)

P.s ESB is €20 a week and rent per week is €30 ;)

Paddy`s Weekend Specials!!!

Mauser SR Sniper reduced to--> 170,- euro from 200,-
    Mauser .308 folding stock --> 199,- euro from 230,-
    Thompson M1A1 Military Cyma --> 170,- from 230,-
    Thompson 1928 Cyma --> 190,- from 230,-
    King Arms Thompson M1A1 Military-->180,- from250,-

King Arms Thompson 1928 -->190,- from 250,-

Prices to clear! Available only
    SATURDAY & MONDAY
    17th & 19th of March

Crookstown Store is open normal hours Saturday and Monday

Crookstown Open Today!
    10am - 6pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey Maciek,

Did you get those g&p stoners delived down to you yet ??

We`ll have one for you for tommorow :)

Crookstown Special:
    Black Mauser SR .308 folding stock, flutted barrell, front & rear bipod, Scope, 3x mags, very good condition: 100 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭JimDeChamp

Any non functional g&g raiders or full metal m4's...?

Non-functional Raiders... nope.:D

Full metal m4s - I had one yesterday - sold already.
    I`m quite busy at the moment, so if anything will show up, I`ll give you a shout.

• Advertisement
Advertisement