Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.hobbyairsoft.ie (Cork)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Des fitz airsoft

Congratulations opening in cork
    Hope all goes well
    Just wondering if you are getting in any vfc scars or g&g f2000s if so i will trade my dboy scar and cash for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Was in the shop saturday evening. It's looking well. Had a chat with magic and picked up a few things. Took a while to find though.

So here are a few directions. The letters and numbers in brackets match up with the attached pic.

Travelling on N25 from waterford to cork direction:

Take the exit for little island (A). There'll be harvey norman and kfc signs in a field on the left hand side of the road before you reach the turn.
    After turning off the main road, take the second exit off the roundabout (1), going straight through.
    This will take you into eastgate retail park. There'll be another roundabout (2) in the retail park a short distance from the entrance. Take the second exit, once again straight through.
    Follow the road, you'll pass by some dealerships and the retail park, until you reach a small roundabout (3) by the business parks. Take the first exit on the roundabout, going left.
    You'll be going up a slight hill, take the second left (4). You'll pass by a few units before the turn.
    Then take another immediate left after turning in so that you enter the carpark area.
    Hobbyairsoft are located in unit number 3 of the units beside this car park. At the moment the outside says "airtake ltd" or something, the hobbyairsoft signs are in the windows but the number 3 will be easy enough to spot. The hobby marker roughly shows where they are.

Travelling on the N25 from cork towards waterford direction:

Take the exit for little island (B), it may also say glounthaune.
    At the junction (c) take the right over the flyover to the little island side.
    At the other side there will be a roundabout (1), take the third exit, right, into east gate.
    The next bit is same as the previous.
    Follow the road, you'll pass by some dealerships and the retail park, until you reach a small roundabout (3) by the business parks. Take the first exit on the roundabout, going left.
    You'll be going up a slight hill, take the second left (4). You'll pass by a few units before the turn.
    Then take another immediate left after turning in so that you enter the carpark area.
    Hobbyairsoft are located in unit number 3 of the units beside this car park. At the moment the outside says "airtake ltd" or something, the hobbyairsoft signs are in the windows but the number 3 will be easy enough to spot. The hobby marker roughly shows where they are.

I hope that these directions are easy to understand and helpful so that people can find the shop quickly and easily in the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

was in the shop saturday lads and i must say it looked well and im delighted that ye didnt have the f2000 in black as id say my bank would have rang me first thing monday morning which wouldnt have been good, as i probably would have been sleeping in my car!!!!

Forgot to say thanks for the Elcan. I was looking at it for ages, sorry that it took so long for me to buy it, haha :o

Edit: And tell magic that I got the M4 firing again. It was a case of the hopup chamber being too small/the rubber was too tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Typhon

Had some nice stock when I was in there last week alright and I know more was coming :D

Not sure who was who in the shop that day (forgot to ask *doh*) but I was on about getting my ICS rewired to the back so I am just wondering does it have to be booked in or can I just drop down with it to you guys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

You can just drop in with it, although odds are it would likely have to be left in. Re-wiring jobs can take a bit of time, so it all depends on how busy the shop is at the time.

Inari wrote: »
    You can just drop in with it, although odds are it would likely have to be left in. Re-wiring jobs can take a bit of time, so it all depends on how busy the shop is at the time.

Ah ya I wouldnt expect it to be done there and then haha :p

Typhon wrote: »
    Ah ya I wouldnt expect it to be done there and then haha :p

Sure you never know :P His name isn't Magic for nothing :D

hehe still dont know who is who there...ah well i'll ask when I get down there again saturday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Lads we've still no broadband connection in Cork so Maciek has no access to boards.Hopefully eircom will have it up and running this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

ricka wrote: »
    Lads we've still no broadband connection in Cork so Maciek has no access to boards.Hopefully eircom will have it up and running this week

Well do yu know if he does trade ins ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

we; lads. ye wouldnt have a hk416 front ris rail?
    thanks

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Hi, he does but I have to be honest it may be something I'll stop shortly.
    Get there quick!

Hi, he does but I have to be honest it may be something I'll stop shortly.
    Get there quick!

Hahahahahaha righto I'l get there ASAP :D

Hi, are there any g36c selector plates in stock in store? Or coming in the next few weeks even?

CpcRc wrote: »
    Hi, are there any g36c selector plates in stock in store? Or coming in the next few weeks even?
    hi man ill sell you my g36c for 120 its ib perfect condition and you can get selector plate off that

CpcRc wrote: »
    No G36's or parts sorry! I do however expect to have G36 and some parts in the next couple of weeks
    hi man ill sell you my g36c for 120 its ib perfect condition and you can get selector plate off that
    Lol, nice one! Wish I could sell a rifle to everyone who wants parts....

No G36's or parts sorry! I do however expect to have G36 and some parts in the next couple of weeks

I won't be in the shop for at least 2 weeks so I can wait.

@Des No thanks. I'm getting the selector plate so that I can get rid of my G36c.

Ok no prob

• Advertisement

G&P ORDER

E52D33470D054AA68D8E2D5EAC47C12E-0000335169-0002703626-00160L-00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

It's that time again to put in another order - Magic's internet is still a little while away, so if you guys down below are interested in any particular bits/pieces from G&P, post 'em up; we are more than happy to get suggestions! Order is going in this week :)

You can view a lot of what they have to offer on www.gp-web.com

I would certainly love a little Satan please :D

Edit: it appears that the m180 and the M170 are out of stick :( well what's the closest ye can get to these from G&P?

Edit: it appears that the m180 and the M170 are out of stick :( well what's the closest ye can get to these from G&P?

Good news for you so; these are coming back into stock. They have been out of production due to the rarity of the metals used in them. However, we got an email from G&P asking us for a pre-order as they're producing them again. Odds are it will be a couple of months, but we'll get a few in :)

Good news for you so; these are coming back into stock. They have been out of production due to the rarity of the metals used in them. However, we got an email from G&P asking us for a pre-order as they're producing them again. Odds are it will be a couple of months, but we'll get a few in :)

Well then put me down for a little Satan so :D!

Just to clarify; satan short type, or long?

Just to clarify; satan short type, or long?

Which ever fits in an M4 :) so the long type? (I forget :o )

• Advertisement

Which ever fits in an M4 :) so the long type? (I forget :o )

Yep, long type it is. No bothers at all!

Back by Popular Demand!

3 for 2 on ALL King Arms BB's

3for2_BB_Promo.jpg

Offer available in both stores - buy 2 packets of King Arms BB's and get another absolutely free. Perfect time to stock up on supplies!

Are you sitting down? I just got a price for the M180 - you'd be looking at €110. The M170 is a more reasonably €75. If you're happy enough with that, we'll get in a couple, but to be honest the cost is very high for an upgrade part

Are you sitting down? I just got a price for the M180 - you'd be looking at €110. The M170 is a more reasonably €75. If you're happy enough with that, we'll get in a couple, but to be honest the cost is very high for an upgrade part
    Hmm yes I was expecting something like that :) but I would be happy with it how long will it take you to get either of them in? I'll make my decision depending on this answer :D

Hmm yes I was expecting something like that :) but I would be happy with it how long will it take you to get either of them in? I'll make my decision depending on this answer :D

They have to be manufactured first - I'd say they're roughly 2 months out

• Advertisement

They have to be manufactured first - I'd say they're roughly 2 months out

M180 it is please then :D and I can collect it in Cork yes?

Of course you can :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

That wont be a problem :)

Please note we are closed on Bank Holiday Monday,
    so our special offer on bbs available only today and tommorow
    (Buy 2, get 3rd bag of King Arms bbs free!!)

maciek87 wrote: »

Nice to see your back online again :D

Nice to see your back online again :D will see you shortly hopefully :D

Nice to see your back online again :D will see you shortly hopefully :D

I have no doubts at all :)

This Bank Holiday Saturday Cork store is open till 6 pm - as usual!!

Can I get a price check on this please?
    http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2854

And this aswell please :D
    http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=100

MUR body will set you back €125, and the PEQ box would be €39.

Let us know if you want to go ahead, as they need to be added to the order ASAP

MUR body will set you back €125, and the PEQ box would be €39.

Let us know if you want to go ahead, as they need to be added to the order ASAP

Eh no don't think I have the 164 to drop on them but could you order these some other time or even work out a payment plan :D

Eh no don't think I have the 164 to drop on them but could you order these some other time or even work out a payment plan :D

Yeah, of course they can be ordered another time :) If you're after a standard PEQ box, we have King Arms ones in stock at the moment @ €25.

G&P Metal Bodies are sublime - although I'd say you'll get some funny looks with the silver one :P

• Advertisement

Yeah, of course they can be ordered another time :) If you're after a standard PEQ box, we have King Arms ones in stock at the moment @ €25.

G&P Metal Bodies are sublime - although I'd say you'll get some funny looks with the silver one :P

Nope just looking at that one in particular as it says it can hold a 10.8 which means I should be able to fit all manner battery's in there :D

Yes silver is a but extreme I know but its exactly what's called for and should have the desired effect :D

Great I don't have to worrie about them for now so :) when I can afford the 164 I'll let you know :)

Nope just looking at that one in particular as it says it can hold a 10.8 which means I should be able to fit all manner battery's in there :D

Those King Arms PEQ boxes fit 9.6v Mini's, 11.1v 1600mAh LiPo, 7.4v 2200mAh LiPo and much much more :)

They would more than likely suit your battery requirements :D

Those King Arms PEQ boxes fit 9.6v Mini's, 11.1v 1600mAh LiPo, 7.4v 2200mAh LiPo and much much more :)

They would more than likely suit your battery requirements :D

Ok cool I'll pick one up when I get the M180 is that ok? :D

Also might just get regular Vltor body is that 125 aswell?

That's no worries - we have literally tonnes of them in stock. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you had (cheaper) options :)

The regular VLTOR bodies are €119

That's no worries - we have literally tonnes of them in stock. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you had (cheaper) options :)

The regular VLTOR bodies are €119
    Bang for my buck will always take priority in my desission making :D

And that's not bad… cheaper than a madbull body… but the decision between silver in black is going to be a hard one tho… black is simple and sexy but the silver would give me the right to say "s*!t son! You just got owned by my pimpin gun!" :D:D:D

Hi

Do ye have any g36 selector plates in stock? I need one to sell on my g36c and can pick it up with my other item next week.

Sorry, none in both stores!
    F2000 arrived and its waiting for you :)

Sorry, none in both stores!
    F2000 arrived and its waiting for you :)

Ok, thanks. I should be in tuesday to get it.

Early next week coming to Cork Store:

Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3
    Tokyo Marui 1911 Foliage Warrior
    Blackwater BW15 Carbine AEG - Full Metal
    G&G GR15 Raider (Long & Short Tan, and Short Black)
    Magpul EMAGs
    Magpul XTM Rails

***Prices to follow!:D

• Advertisement

Do you happen to have a selection of RIS / MOE rails in / coming in? and MOSFETS aswell :D

Advertisement