Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.hobbyairsoft.ie (Cork)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

I have SA1 with scope, no mount screws on it, other than that - brand new.
    Half price - 80 euro. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Hey, any CO2 Blowback Pistols lying around for less then 90?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eiresoftguy69

ricka wrote: »
    Hi Guys/ladies my name is Maciek(you Irish can call me Magic:)).
    I've been running the Hobbyairsoft shop in Kildare for the last one and a half years.
    I have hijacked my bosses user name in order to start this thread.
    The boss has recently replied to a thread on 'opening a new shop in the midlands' and he did point out that we make profit in this shop just from the local business.He is correct, however I am intending to change that.
    So........I will now post once a week, parts i have in stock,second hand pistols,second hand rifles, slow moving items from the Dublin shop at reduced prices and general bargain stuff:)
    I will also offer a repair and upgrade service.
    Please come to Kildare as i get fed up listening to Ricka and the Dublin gang about their business:D
    Magic

where bout are you in kildare as it would e handy for me instead of going to dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

where bout are you in kildare as it would e handy for me instead of going to dublin

Between Kilcullen and Castledermot. The details are on their website...
    http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/

J.D.R wrote: »
    Hey, any CO2 Blowback Pistols lying around for less then 90?

Aye, there is a one colt 1911A1 (I`ve just change top valve in a mag), 1911 PD (outer barrell replaced), and I`m gonna do some SP2022s and PT24/7s during the week (hopefully tommorow).

I`m located (like defenderdude said) between kilcullen and castledermot, on the old N9 road.
    You can either take old road (just go straight towards castledermot from kilcullen), or use the motorway - both ways are VERY easy to take.
    Now, if you`ll go through M9, take the sliproad towards CROOKSTOWN SERVICE STATION, and then follow the signs for the above. Thats about 3 miles from motorway, and I`m located on a business park just behind big texaco (only one texaco on that road).

If you`ll start from kilcullen, go straight towards castledermot, and procceed towards that road until you`ll see Big texaco (only one on that road), and drive behind it.

Its almost impossible to get lost, but in case of any troubles give me a shout on my office number - 059 862 3889:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

maciek87 wrote: »
    Aye, there is a one colt 1911A1 (I`ve just change top valve in a mag), 1911 PD (outer barrell replaced), and I`m gonna do some SP2022s and PT24/7s during the week (hopefully tommorow).

I`m located (like defenderdude said) between kilcullen and castledermot, on the old N9 road.
    You can either take old road (just go straight towards castledermot from kilcullen), or use the motorway - both ways are VERY easy to take.
    Now, if you`ll go through M9, take the sliproad towards CROOKSTOWN SERVICE STATION, and then follow the signs for the above. Thats about 3 miles from motorway, and I`m located on a business park just behind big texaco (only one texaco on that road).

If you`ll start from kilcullen, go straight towards castledermot, and procceed towards that road until you`ll see Big texaco (only one on that road), and drive behind it.

Its almost impossible to get lost, but in case of any troubles give me a shout on my office number - 059 862 3889:cool:

Hey Maciek

how much for that colt 1911a1

Well, I`ll sell one for 80e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Hey maciek any good quality gears in your parts bin? Looking for a bevel and spur gear. Have €30 quid to spend.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

PT24/7s you say? I'm interested...

Could you give a price on the PD? I might take that off you next week (or after if still there)

• Advertisement

Markom5a wrote: »
    Hey maciek any good quality gears in your parts bin? Looking for a bevel and spur gear. Have €30 quid to spend.

Thanks

Yep, have both Hi-Torques from G&G. I`ll check price for you, but theyre available, and I`ll hold them for you (30e will be more than enough)

Leftyflip wrote: »
    PT24/7s you say? I'm interested...

Lovely... :-) Have some, cheaappp :D I`ll get you a brand new one with replaced magazine for 50e, or real second hand for... cheaper... :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hey Maciek, will you post any of the items you mentioned above?

J.D.R wrote: »
    Could you give a price on the PD? I might take that off you next week (or after if still there)

Well, anywhere between 90e to 70e (as some of them are brand new :d)

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Hey Maciek, will you post any of the items you mentioned above?

Yea, I`ll post a list of stuff later on today, with asking prices

Well, anywhere between 90e to 70e (as some of them are brand new :d)

Ah sorry, actually just got sorted with one (traded an MP5K for one).

Thanks anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Yea, I`ll post a list of stuff later on today, with asking prices

Sorry maybe i didn't make myself clear enough :pac: I mean will you ship any of the goods your selling? :)

Lovely... :-) Have some, cheaappp :D I`ll get you a brand new one with replaced magazine for 50e, or real second hand for... cheaper... :-)
    Depends on how much cheaper it is;)
    Although €50 for a new one...

Well, yea I could ship it to you. Give me a shout on my office number (059 862 3889).

About PT 24/7 - drop in to take a look on one - just take that 50 with you, cause youre gonna buy it :-)

Well, yea I could ship it to you. Give me a shout on my office number (059 862 3889).

About PT 24/7 - drop in to take a look on one - just take that 50 with you, cause youre gonna buy it :-)
    I'll try and drop up on the weekend so!

• Advertisement

Yep, have both Hi-Torques from G&G. I`ll check price for you, but theyre available, and I`ll hold them for you (30e will be more than enough)

Ok this is a bit of a n00b question but what is the advantages of high torque gears?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I'll try and drop up on the weekend so!

Right, no problem ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

hey maciek
    any chance of a list of second hand pistols you got and price

PT24/7 (Plastic slide), price: 50e for a brand new one, 35 euro with a refurbished magazine (ALL seals replaced for new one)

SP2022 Plastic Slide - same as above.

Then, I`ll have SW 1911 PD - 80e - replaced either mag or outer barrel - most of them in brand new conditon

1911 A1 - same as above

Only thing with those, is that theyre going out quick, so when you`ll drop in, I may need a 3 to 5 minutes to repair one of them (as I dont really have time to do all of them in one go :/) but the good thing about it, is that you actually have a far bigger choice, and some of them guns are just... new.

Markom5a wrote: »
    Ok this is a bit of a n00b question but what is the advantages of high torque gears?

? :)

Theyre made from reinforced metal, working more quite, and increasing rate of fire (as they have shorter cycle). Sorry, I`m the best in technical english.

I have on special offer:
    SIG P226 (TAN limited edition) w. silencer - Brand new - silencer screwd in too hard, and cant come off - asking price - 100e (as brand new)

SIG P226 (GREEN limited edition) - brand new - outter barrel replaced, so you cant put silencer on it - asking price - 100e (new)

SIG P226 (GREEN limited edition) - brand new - silencer screwd in too hard - wont come off the outer barrel - asking price - 100e (new)

3x KJWorks 1911 PD - BRAND NEW - leaking mag straight from the box (happens in small percent with every gun) - mag replaced for brand new one - sold as second hand - 90e

Colt 1911 A1 (Gas blowback version) - 80e

SP2022 Co2 (metal slide, non-blowback) - 60e (like new, replaced top valve)

PT 24/7 (metal slide) - as above

PT 24/7 (plastic slide) - 35 to 60 euro (as some are brand new)

SPECIAL OFFER FOR SATURDAY - M14 Special Operations - BRAND NEW - not working straight from the box - 110e for someone, who wants to repair it :-)

G&G GR16 A3 (full metal) - like new - was found in a dark corner of my warehouse - 230e

MultiShot shotgun - coming with 6 shells - 60 euro

Colt Mk12. Mod. 0 (by A&K) - 240 euro

Some other stuff available - like battery for M4 SopMod, 8mm bushings, cylinders, 433mm and 208mm barrels - in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

T
    MultiShot shotgun - coming with 6 shells - 60 euro

any more specs or pics on this ?

Thanks maciek. Scrap that will be down when the pmags and grip get there. Any multicam baseball caps down there?

any more specs or pics on this ?

No pics, but you can take a look on one of them on cybergun website (prod. no:320704)

My one is 3-shot one, and its coming with 30 rounds shells (so, you`ll have 10 shots per one full shell :-))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hey magic,

Was wondering do you have pistol grip to suit the king arms sig 556.;)
    A grip like one from the psg-1 or floating barrael type..?:confused:
    like the pic below::D

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/i/file_51_39.jpg

Advertisement