Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.hobbyairsoft.ie (Cork)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey Magic,
    have you any G36 hop up units lying around?
    Cheers,
    Ger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

hey guys just wondering if you have any Mauers SR's in stock?
    if not when would they be?
    i heard that maybe on the 15th but i said id double check

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

I`m waiting for reply from supplier regarding G36 hop up unit,

Mausers should be in stock in around 15th at our suppliers depot, so realistically, we should have in the second half of the month (I would say, if everything will go allright, arount 22nd-25th).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

ah excellent thanks

There is a new AK tactical available, with no stock (folding stock cracked off) - 110 euro,
    I have a lower part of gearbox (new) for ICS Planetary gearbox,

Still waiting for update on that G36 hop up unit:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I`ll have tommorow an metal M4 from G&G (just need to replace cables in it), with tactical stock on it. I`ll open it up tommorow, see what the story is, and post down a asking price for it :-)
    Have a good evening, im going home :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

maciek87 wrote: »
    There is a new AK tactical available, with no stock (folding stock cracked off) - 110 euro,
    I have a lower part of gearbox (new) for ICS Planetary gearbox,

Still waiting for update on that G36 hop up unit:rolleyes:
    I got sorted, thanks though Maciek!
    Any L85s, that have been traded in?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I got sorted, thanks though Maciek!
    Any L85s, that have been traded in?

Allright, thanks for giving me a shout about that g36:D

I was approavhed with L85 for trade in recently, but lad was looking for 250 euro for it, which was a bit too much for me in the shop, as I wouldnt be able to sell for that price, but gun itself, was worth that money in a straight sale (wnd you probably would have that few pounds cheaper as well...)
    I`m suppose to see him tommorow, if that will happen, I`ll get his phone number, and PM it to you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

hey maciek
    do you have any m14 bolt/cocking handles in the parts bin

ummmm... nope :/ but one trade in for whole M14 spec op is coming in, and that will be for sale in near future (a week, maybe two), so I`ll have gearbox, lower receiver, and upper receiver for sale separately... remind me please in a couple of days somewhere next week :-)

• Advertisement

This bank holiday monday were closed,
    but since tuesday,we are open normally (Tue-Sat 10am till 6pm).

I`m off as well for a week of holidays, so all next week Robi will be there (so everything is operating as usual :-D)

Have a good long weekend to everyone ;)

Back at work! :-)
    and I have second hand Mauser (green), with scope and bipod for 150 euro,
    and an AK 47 for 110euro,
    and AK tactical for 100 (no stock)

:-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

Hey guys I'm just wondering have ye any speed loaders in stock and how much are they? thanks

Yep, we have them. Theyre 7 euro each :-)

Metal M4A1 from G&G, with silver cables on them, and ris rails on front grip: 100 euro :D

AK tactical, new one, without stock, 100euro :-)

Mod 89 that you may find for sale on boards-sale section end up as trade in in my shop, but it was sold the same day :(, so its not available anymore in case of questions

Mosfets with passive brake motor - 55 euro :-)
    Limited quantities available

M4 CQBR in Brown (stock, grip, front grip) 240 euro,
    M4 CQBR in Green (stock, grip, front grip and body - on request) - 240 euro,

Universal AEG silencer - 33 euro in brown, 33 euro in green, 29 euro black

G&G 450R Hi-Cap magazine - 35 euro brown, 35 euro green, 29 euro black

AVAILABLE IN CROOKSTOWN AT THE MOMENT:-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Metal M4A1 from G&G, with silver cables on them, and ris rails on front grip: 100 euro :D

AK tactical, new one, without stock, 100euro :-)

Mod 89 that you may find for sale on boards-sale section end up as trade in in my shop, but it was sold the same day :(, so its not available anymore in case of questions
    :DHold onto the m4a1 for me please Ill be down to you saturday afternoon to get the things you sugested this morning [fri]
    thanks

Howya,

I dont have that G&G anymore - unfortunately, it was sold yesterday.

I have one M4 CQBR in custom painted (still, its second hand, so its cheaper) and couple of other items...

I`ll put new list of second hand rifles on boards in few hours, in the meantime:

Mosfets - still have few, some of them will be available in dublin as well since monday, its 55euro - with labour.
    I have ICS HOPUP UNIT, going for 15 euro,
    I have 2x ICS 353 barrell - going for 20 euro each,
    I have two ICS lower gearbox - going for 30 euro each,
    and I have couple of other things for ICS M4, only broken-not repaireble thing is lower receiver - in both of them is cracked badly due to users fault.

Range of painted magazines 120R MidCaps from KA - available in Tan, Brown, Green
    MP5 magazines - 100R MidCaps, available in all 3 colours
    M14 Spec. Operations MidCaps available in above colours as well

Just found 2 standart M4 Flashhiders if anyone is looking for one of them.
    I have couple of the short outer barrells available as well.
    Price negotiable :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Howya,

I dont have that G&G anymore - unfortunately, it was sold yesterday.

I have one M4 CQBR in custom painted (still, its second hand, so its cheaper) and couple of other items...

I`ll put new list of second hand rifles on boards in few hours, in the meantime:

Mosfets - still have few, some of them will be available in dublin as well since monday, its 55euro - with labour.
    I have ICS HOPUP UNIT, going for 15 euro,
    I have 2x ICS 353 barrell - going for 20 euro each,
    I have two ICS lower gearbox - going for 30 euro each,
    and I have couple of other things for ICS M4, only broken-not repaireble thing is lower receiver - in both of them is cracked badly due to users fault.

Range of painted magazines 120R MidCaps from KA - available in Tan, Brown, Green
    MP5 magazines - 100R MidCaps, available in all 3 colours
    M14 Spec. Operations MidCaps available in above colours as well
    no problem still on my way this afternoon

allright, not a bother.

See you soon :-)

Unfortunately, on Monday (15th this month),
    Crookstown store is closed, as I`ll work as replacement in Rathcoole unit :rolleyes:
    Opening times as usual :-)

Hi, I was wondering do you have any Airsoft Pistols. Actually I just need one either black one or black/silver one. Also I'll need two extra clips and the pistol must be a GBB i think, we are doing filming and theres a seen where the actor runs out of ammo and the top of the pistol ejects back and then when he puts in a new clip and starts shooting it ejects back into position. Also what would be the cost? Also where are you situated?

I`ll have something just for you :-)
    It would be, depends on your needs, either one of the SIGs, or 1911's, But I can make you a silver slide Sigma 40F (but that will take me few days to do...)

Basically, the best thing is to drop in to my store in Crookstown (Ballitore, Co. Kildare), and I`ll sort you out ;)

I`ll have something just for you :-)
    It would be, depends on your needs, either one of the SIGs, or 1911's, But I can make you a silver slide Sigma 40F (but that will take me few days to do...)

Basically, the best thing is to drop in to my store in Crookstown (Ballitore, Co. Kildare), and I`ll sort you out ;)

Yeah, how much are the sigs and since i'm under 18 will i need a parent and guardian. Also i'll have to ask you questions about firing the weapons, safety with other actors etc. Also this visit will be done after the new years, i'm just prepping scripts + props

Yeah, how much are the sigs and since i'm under 18 will i need a parent and guardian. Also i'll have to ask you questions about firing the weapons, safety with other actors etc. Also this visit will be done after the new years, i'm just prepping scripts + props

Brand new, GBB P226 is 134 euro, P229 is available for the same price as well.
    Unfortunately, if you are under 28 yrs of age, you`ll need parent or guardian with you, in accordane to company policy.
    In case of safety of other people, as long you`ll remember about minimum safety requirements while using gun (ie ballistic glasses to protect eyes), and have a little bit of common sense, you should have any issues regarding that.
    Firing the gun, and all other questions we`ll be able to sort out when you'll drop in to the shop, as those are more technical informations, and it would be far easier to explain them to you while having a gun in front of us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Just to correct Maciek's post- you need to be over 18 not 28 to buy a pistol.
    Also if it's for use as a prop, then there's no need to load it with ammo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Hi magic, any good deals on reddot sights. Looking longer one this week.

• Advertisement

ricka wrote: »
    Just to correct Maciek's post- you need to be over 18 not 28 to buy a pistol.
    Also if it's for use as a prop, then there's no need to load it with ammo.

ohhh sorry, didnt spot that

Advertisement