Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Floodlit Soccer Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭DjBryn

Game Thurs 20/01/11 19:15 v Norris's

kickaround tomorrow nite monday 7pm mount sion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

DjBryn wrote: »
    Game Thurs 20/01/11 19:15 v Norris's

kickaround tomorrow nite monday 7pm mount sion!

Im in for both training and the match :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

Any kickabouts these days?

Dying for a game and our match this week has been cancelled

OPEN KICKAROUND KINGFISHR 8PM TOMORROW NITE, THURS, ALL WELCOME!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

Can't actually make tonight:-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Late notice but I can't make tonight either as I'm working evenings this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Dam it im hating these 12 hour fecking shifts. How was training lads? Heard we lost 3-1 but sounds like we played well. Whens the next training/match?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

Next game this Friday 18th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

How's the league goin there

next match:

liege v werder lemons 8.15 fri 18th

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lemonbread

Great game last night lads.. I enjoyed watching it :)

Some game last night. Great free kick to win it to. Well played everybody we thoroughly deserved that win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I keep an eye on the scores everyweek. That's an epic result. I was delighted when I saw it. Fair play to yee.

Took the lead in the first half from a corner martin slotted in at the back post. Played really well some excellent performances.
    TEVA came at us in the 2nd half and had some great displays. Their small ginger number 6 got the equaliser after going past about 5 of our players and slotting in past me into the corner of the net. Thankfully we came back and Paddy got the winner with a savage free kick from the edge of the area into the top corner.
    Thoroughly well deserved win. Well done lads :D

Took the lead in the first half from a corner martin slotted in at the back post. Played really well some excellent performances.
    TEVA came at us in the 2nd half and had some great displays. Their small ginger number 6 got the equaliser after going past about 5 of our players and slotting in past me into the corner of the net. Thankfully we came back and Paddy got the winner with a savage free kick from the edge of the area into the top corner.
    Thoroughly well deserved win. Well done lads :D

Glad i got back on the pitch for the last 15 after only lasting the first 15 due to the dizzyness :)
    Great game all around by everyone involved :)
    Bit of a harmless call on the free kick considering we got nothing for the whole game off the ref.
    Roll on Team America next week so i can try get back on the scoresheet after not scoring for a few games :)

Good draw,win in last game will see us finish 11 th, not so bad....
    Next game 28th 6.15pm

Hopefully the. Beatchz will keep their gobs shut, both on and off the pitch
    For this one,
    heard after some muppet Was moutin to the ref after the teva penno,lucky muppet indeed,that only the ref heard him...

Who is this aimed at?

Muppets and beatchz in general,
    got somewhat to add.....?

What was said to the ref? must be one person you've picked out to aim that at.....

8pm. Tuesday 26th. open kickaround
    kingfisher
    All welcome!

• Advertisement

kingfisher
    All welcome!

No Comment????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 HayZ 3426

Ye Missed That Hayes Guy Up Front Definetly

HayZ 3426 wrote: »
    Ye Missed That Hayes Guy Up Front Definetly

Dave the username doesnt half give it away lol.
    Sure didnt they have that chap of the Russells- no need for the ginger ninja lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

Good draw,win in last game will see us finish 11 th, not so bad....
    Next game 28th 6.15pm

For this one,
    heard after some muppet Was moutin to the ref after the teva penno,lucky muppet indeed,that only the ref heard him...
    kingfisher
    All welcome!

Speak some sense will you!

In fairness I know the peno you gave away was unlucky because you were covering my daydreaming ass and you weren't that late but you should have come off when told..showed a lack of respect for Gerry. He told the rest of the team you are dropped for the shield and last league game and wouldn't blame him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Speak some sense will you!

In fairness I know the peno you gave away was unlucky because you were covering my daydreaming ass and you weren't that late but you should have come off when told..showed a lack of respect for Gerry. He told the rest of the team you are dropped for the shield and last league game and wouldn't blame him

When's your last game? Think I'd like to go down for a look. Old times sake and all that.

Brian for feck sake lad theirs no use in getting pissed off on here again. You shoulda came off when gerry said (being the manager and all that) you showed a lack of respect their and to be honest lad i dunno what you were up to pushing people on the pitch constantly and all that. No need to do it since your man was going nowhere for the peno or any of the other frees. Control your game lad and your a good player when ya want to be.

Summer 7 a side
    Kingfisher 8pm tue 26th
    All welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Eoin and Liam are there from the start too from what I could see when we played against you lot last week. Glad we didn't go ahead with our offer with the walkover before kickoff because we only had 8 players. To lose 1-0 and in reality should have beaten ye is shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 DunmoreRode

Not surprised the beatch was rantin behind me back, did
    n't shut his mouth
    From the kickoff
    ill.be startin in my. Usual place nxt thurs anyone has problem with that stay at home,as for blowins opinions,
    Who gives a toss....l

Myself, gary,alan are only 3 there from the start,
    and most everyone else left for not gettin a run,or mouthin from the line,time for the mouth to call it a day,methinks and anyone else who wants to go with him

That is the greatest post in the history of the internet.

• Advertisement

Not surprised the beatch was rantin behind me back, did
    n't shut his mouth
    From the kickoff
    To be honest man he was saying it to you at half time aswell as other numerous occassions and not just in this match but you were to busy talking over him saying that "oh it doesnt matter that we gave them away, we defended them well when they took them thats the main thing".....a loada s***e if you ask me!!!!
    ill.be startin in my. Usual place nxt thurs anyone has problem with that stay at home,as for blowins opinions,
    Who gives a toss....l,..

End of the day man your not the manager as much as you like to think you are or not, Captains or Ex Captains for that matter do not pick the team, manager does..........

time for the mouth to call it a day,methinks and anyone else who wants to go with him
    End of the day a total lack of respect for gerry- ive been taking off on numerous occasions and although pissed off i got over it in the end... Fact of the matter is if the manager subs you off you go off whether you like it or not!
    To be honest you were more like one of the kids from one of the games you ref than the supposed captain of a team. Captain is supposed to lead by example not throw a hissy fit like a little girl and refuse to come off the pitch when told...........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement