Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Floodlit Soccer Team

1727374757678»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

There was no trolling just responses brian and can i ask what via jd's texts means? Also just wanted to say iv heard a very different account of what happened at the meeting and no it was not from the manager.
    But ya know what im not wasting my breath anymore on you brian iv said what iv said so have you if you have anything else to say PM me or say it to my face at the match next thursday.
    What the hell is going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Long story lad lol

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭DjBryn

Comprise agreed ,There
    means I won't be rejoining the new team,tesco fc.
    its a new team now for the shield want nowt do with it.
    ..ask de gaffer he will educate u on it

Sub liege will regroup as a team it set out to be, a game of ball and the craic
    Nothing too serious...
    :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

DjBryn wrote: »
    Comprise agreed ,There
    means I won't be rejoining the new team,tesco fc.
    its a new team now for the shield want nowt do with it.
    ..ask de gaffer he will educate u on it

Sub liege will regroup as a team it set out to be, a game of ball and the craic
    Nothing too serious...
    :):D
    Brian will ya just stop lad god. What is tesco fc about? Is that a dig at people on the team who work at tesco is it? From what iv been told we are still Substandard Liege Brian. You dont have the rights to the name its a team name.
    The team is a game of ball and a bit of craic. But once the team was losing people dont like losing. Its still craic lad. Your just having none so the my ball im going home is happening.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note

Okay, seeing as there isn't really a Boards Soccer Team anymore and its obvious those active here can't get on with each other and have no interest in listening to my calls to put your issues behind you, or at least outside of these forums, its an appropriate time to close this thread.

If a new Boards Team is setup, send the mods a PM and we can discuss the possibility of a new thread opening and how to go about it.

Sorry for those genuinely interested, but saving banning people continuously this seems a better and easier approach.

Topic Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement