Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Floodlit Soccer Team

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

kensutz wrote: »
    Ken, Norwich jersey and being a pain in the arse blocking shots on goal and doing dramatic tumbles when pulling off saves.

I think there was definitely scope for another roll or two after that save...

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Should have thrown in the old 'Scorpion Kick' too :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Matt, spurs jersey!

Good idea to do this actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭MickClince12118

remembering some faces but not others so heres me anyway(being surprised on me birthday last year)http://www.facebook.com/michael.clince?v=photos&ref=profile#!/photo.php?pid=30528116&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=548195041&id=1176261305
    maybe we could all post a photo so that we can look back to see whos who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

Eoin, in the wigan shirt. The guy who was giving out about running more than 10 yards at a time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Eoin, in the wigan shirt. The guy who was giving out about running more than 10 yards at a time
    it used to be 5 yards Eoin, you're getting fitter :). Hopefully I can make next week!

And also the guy doing the spectacular over head kick (that turned out to be a perfecct pass). :cool:

nkay1985 wrote: »
    And also the guy doing the spectacular over head kick (that turned out to be a perfecct pass). :cool:

it was obviously meant to be a bicycle but douldnt get it the legs sorted:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

I think there was definitely scope for another roll or two after that save...

I was more worried about rolling into the goal post. Looks like I damaged my foot after last nights game. Just a slight sprain so should be ok for next week.

I'm so stiff today I think it must be what childbirth feels like.

• Advertisement

ziedth wrote: »
    I'm so stiff today I think it must be what childbirth feels like.

I've a few stiff joints myself. I'm like an oul fella tackling the stairs in work, which I unfortunately have to do a lot! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I've a few stiff joints myself. I'm like an oul fella tackling the stairs in work, which I unfortunately have to do a lot! :D

You're like an oul fella tackling on the pitch as well! :D

You're like an oul fella tackling on the pitch as well! :D

Hey you didn't see me yesterday boy, defending against three lads on my own. Or myself and Ken against about 6 of 'em. :D

I had to dig ya out of a hole so many times :D If any of ye are sore today wait till the doms set in tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

When are ye playing again lads?

angry_fox wrote: »
    When are ye playing again lads?

I'd imagine next Monday at 7pm again.

Has this been booked lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I had to dig ya out of a hole so many times :D If any of ye are sore today wait till the doms set in tomorrow.

i like that lol delayed onset muscle soreness technical phrase for your going to be fooked up :D latic acid is a bit*ch but so's life;)

good game of ball, i enjoyed it.

il probaly be giving it a miss next monday as my toe is fooked and i need go easy for at least a week on it but i might do a liverpool on it and have a pain killing injection just for monday:) but then again we are not liverpool and im not torres :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 kevthefonz

i'm kev, black top, llight blue spurs shorts. I can't look at stairs all day....

Right lads it's no football next week just running ye unfit feckers :D I'm grand today although my ankle says otherwise and I did a 60km cycle before the game of ball.

lols at ye all crippled today:)

ive been sitting on my hole all day doing a 5000 word project we had 3 months to do and im doing it one day. Copy and paste FTW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

God, I can see this thread beckoning me out of retirement (against the wife's wishes). Though with Wigan and Spurs shirts on show I'm glad it wasn't this week :o

gscully wrote: »
    God, I can see this thread beckoning me out of retirement (against the wife's wishes). Though with Wigan and Spurs shirts on show I'm glad it wasn't this week :o

Wigan shirt = RAG week soccer tourney team = pints = €20 wasted

stiff as a morning glory today! lol Still lookin forward to next week a lot tho was gr8 fun.

Hey, I just said me and Ken, I didn't say what share of the work was done by each. :D

new list for next monday lads,

1) MickClince12118

new list for next monday lads,

1) MickClince12118
    2) Jonnyfingers (plus 3 or 4 more hopefully)

3) ziedth (if I can walk by then)

any objections to an extra €5 each for bibs?

At the minute doubtful. Foot is really sore, just glad I didn't tear the deltoid ligament again. I'll know more on Saturday/Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

BAM!

1) MickClince12118
    2) Jonnyfingers
    3) zedith
    4) Chochese

• Advertisement

BAM!

1) MickClince12118
    2) Jonnyfingers
    3) zedith