Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My (bad) Magnet Experience

• 09-04-2010 6:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

Signed up to Magnet more than a month ago and have been without service for most of that.
    I won't bore everyone with the ins and outs but am seriously pi$$ed off at this stage waiting for call backs that never happen.

If this was any other service I would demand my money back but I am new tied into a 12 month contract I can't get out of.

Does anyone know the legalities of getting out of a bb contract when the service is not up to scratch?

If it was a faulty toaster or something I would be guaranteed a refund.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 king egor

Dont get me started on that shower of cnuts!

I had the misfortune of trying to deal with them for 8 months. Dont ever expect to get a call back off them. Comreg werent much help either.

Persevere and try asking for a supervisor when you actualy get through to customer services and tell him you want your money back and you contract cancelled. In the end i got my money back off them and they cancelled the contract. Even thinking about it now pi$$es me off.

Good luck!

Advertisement