Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there 2 Oularts?

Options
  • 09-04-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi, Can anyone let me know if there are two Oularts in Co. Wexford? I have google maps which shows Oulart near Enniscorthy but then I can see Oulart which is near Gorey. Please help!:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Nope, only one. It is between Enniscorthy and the coast road to Gorey so that may be the source of confuson.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭patff

gfmason wrote: »
    Hi, Can anyone let me know if there are two Oularts in Co. Wexford? I have google maps which shows Oulart near Enniscorthy but then I can see Oulart which is near Gorey. Please help!:confused::confused:

There's way more than two Oulfarts in Wexford!!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭gfmason

RadioRetro wrote: »
    Nope, only one. It is between Enniscorthy and the coast road to Gorey so that may be the source of confuson.
    Hi RadioRetro, thanks for clearing that up for me. As you appear to have knowledge of the area is there a townland called Raheenskeagh or Raheenskeath do you know? - G

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭gfmason

patff wrote: »
    There's way more than two Oulfarts in Wexford!!
    Ah, yes, there's always one......... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

gfmason wrote: »
    Hi RadioRetro, thanks for clearing that up for me. As you appear to have knowledge of the area is there a townland called Raheenskeagh or Raheenskeath do you know? - G

There's Raheenaskeagh, which is between Oulart and the coast, just south of the Church of Ireland at Kilnamanagh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

RadioRetro wrote: »
    What about the famous Oulart the Ballagh. I have to mention that place aswell :):):):

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Oh scaller, you wag! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 hughkane

One is bad enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

theres probably several, i think theres one north of gorey somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 chicklick

There's only one oulart in wexford. raheenaskeagh is about 2 miles from the village on the R741

• Advertisement
Advertisement