Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy Central (UK) Advert music

Options
  • 09-04-2010 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Anybody know the music playing in one of the current Comedy Central Ads? It has no words its got an electronic David Guetta feel to it.

Its driving me mad trying to find it!

Thanks!

It advertises nearly all of comedy centrals shows the office, south park ,two and a half men and scrubs etc etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

What is the ad for?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Is that the one that plays for The Office ad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sr19

do u know what song is being played on the office ad? sorry to the op its definately not the one youre after but do u know it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marko_5

it was killing me for ages but i finally guessed it correctly

empire of the sun - 'walking on a dream'

great australian band. great tune too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Alienontherun

marko_5 wrote: »
    it was killing me for ages but i finally guessed it correctly

empire of the sun - 'walking on a dream'

great australian band. great tune too.

i was also after that information! ****ing good you, Marko 5! Thank you!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 officeman123

hey do you guys happen to know the song to the even newer advert of the american office on comedy central (uk), it has a guitar playing, and during the advert it shows dwight kicking and micheal, jim and oscar laughing together.
    if you do i will be so frickin glad cos it's been bugging me for about week.

Advertisement