Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PDGE Interview

• 09-04-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I have just been invited to interview for the PGDE in Business in UL.

Has anyone been though this interview before and any tips or help on what the questions might be like? Any help at all would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 vermafogli

Hi, I am applying to all colleges to become a secondary business teacher. However, I am not optimistic that I will get it as I have 42 points and this is along way off the required 47 points needed for BBS degree's. I am very disappointed but I am hoping that I may get into UL or Trinity not sure of what way they calculate their entry requirements. I may do my masters if I don't get in this year to build up my points.

Did you get into UL after & how are you finding it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 curiousgirl201

Can anyone tell me about the PDGE interview for Business in UL? Please and thanks

Advertisement