Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to post?

Options
  • 09-04-2010 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

I just registered.. how do i post new posts if I have a question??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

rose23 wrote: »
    I just registered.. how do i post new posts if I have a question??

The same way you posted this one.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It's pretty much as Thaed says. You managed to start this thread, you start others in exactly the same way by clicking on the new Thread button at the top of a forum page. You can reply to already existing threads by using the "Post Reply" at the top or bottom of the thread. You might find this helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Response from Darragh some time ago:

This is one of the most commonly asked questions we get via email to Boards.ie so I'm hoping this helps the people who need to know.

To start a new thread, first find the forum that you think is most relevant to your query by browsing on the dropdown menu at the top of the site and clicking on the link to the forum. Then look to the top left of the screen under the Boards.ie logo and the menu bar that reads "User CP", FAQ", "Community" etc. You should see it there.

As in the image below.

start%20new%20thread.jpg

Don't forget to check out our FAQ section for more handy hints.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement