Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M95 + Red Dot

Options
  • 10-04-2010 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever try it? It works brilliantly on Laguna Alta. One hit kill no matter where you hit if you couple it with Magnum ammo, it's the perfect CQB weapon :pac:

That's how I get most of my sniper kills :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

That looks pretty devastating :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

your not putting a really good case for it being one shot one kill when iot takes like 6 shots before he kills the first guy ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

No, he got a kill for the first shot. The next one took him two shots as he missed the first time. You're screwed with the M95 at close range though if you miss your first shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

No, he got a kill for the first shot. The next one took him two shots as he missed the first time. You're screwed with the M95 at close range though if you miss your first shot.
    Ah i see i didnt see the name come up fpr the first kill cos of the blue writing that came across

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

That vid is editited to show the kills....what you dont see is that he died more times then he killed. It would be great but really have to be up close....and if you are up close there are gonna be team mates around so u fooked.

• Advertisement

Not really Wonda-boy, it works surprisingly well on maps like laguna alta because it's rare that you have to take a long distance shot and there is a lot of cover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Why Should I

Erm, i just tried it on a normal server, its fun, got 7 kills before i got owned, Its not always a 1 shot kill even with mag ammo.

But if you miss up close your a goner lol. thats what happened, I killed one guy but someone spawned off him and while i was reloading i got owned :(

Erm, i just tried it on a normal server, its fun, got 7 kills before i got owned, Its not always a 1 shot kill even with mag ammo.

But if you miss up close your a goner lol. thats what happened, I killed one guy but someone spawned off him and while i was reloading i got owned :(
    When that happens you know its time to whip out the 1911 and show them who's 1337 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

used it myself alot, its pretty devastating alright.

I've got pretty good aim so in the right hands its lethal, I'd defo try it out, even if your aim isnt that gr8, cause believe me, it will get better.

Advertisement