Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Plan for me??

Options
  • 10-04-2010 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hey Guys

Checking this site nearly every hour to see when the desire will be out, seriously cant wait, anyway onto my question.

I am currently on meteor payg, I am a heavy text user (2000 texts in my inbox this month) which I am receiving for free with a top up of 20 Euro. Now I know that the main reason to have a desire would be to be a heavy internet user. I wouldn't be much for minutes (prob average of 50 a month)

Needless to say I don't think I will be able to afford to buy the desire sim free. So I'm looking for the best bill pay plan for me. Preferably some sort of free like to like network to network texts included and good monthly internet allowance and a tiny amount of minutes.

So any suggestions any one can offer me from any network would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Aaron

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭apope8

^Bump :) any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,156 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Best of both 15 from 3, 24.99 would get you 50 minutes any network, free texts to all networks and 1gb of Internet.

Best of both 15 from 3, 24.99 would get you 50 minutes any network, free texts to all networks and 1gb of Internet.
    Thanks for the reply, that does seem like the type of deal I'd be after, hopefully Three release the desire shortly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

3 BOB25 with the 9.99 1gig data add on would be perfect for you. would be 34.99 p/m and cover you totally imo.

• Advertisement

Seaneh wrote: »
    3 BOB25 with the 9.99 1gig data add on would be perfect for you. would be 34.99 p/m and cover you totally imo.

At the moment, if you sign up with three on BoB25, you'll get €5 off the monthly fee, so till the end of April, at least, you can get it with the add-on for €29.99.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

At the moment, if you sign up with three on BoB25, you'll get €5 off the monthly fee, so till the end of April, at least, you can get it with the add-on for €29.99.

Yeah, I missed that deal by 1 day!

Thanks for the info guys i guess i'l just have to wait and see what options the carriers go with when the phone eventually gets released

Advertisement