Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telling Secrets

• 10-04-2010 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

So, I decided to post this here to get people randomly telling secrets that they probably can't tell in everyday life. It's an opportunity to get it off your chest. It may be huge, may be small. Of course you can do it anonymously. It may be something you're not proud of or something naughty you know about someone else! I think this could be an exciting thread!!!

I’ll start the ball rolling...
    I am so ashamed of this, but when I was younger at work I used to get hassled loads by another male colleague. He used to just majorly take the piss out of me, embarrass me in front of loads of people and generally make the working day so miserable etc etc. So one day I had enough and told the boss he was stealing from the work place when he wasn’t. I know it was horrible. It was the only big lie I ever told. However, he never got the sack because it couldn’t be proved, but work got miserable for him after that.

Now people posy up some carzy secrets!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I heard it too.

Here's some music.

And a kitteh:

1181592539-kittehsUntitled7b.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

deasyd wrote: »
    So, I decided to post this here to get people randomly telling secrets that they probably can't tell in everyday life. It's an opportunity to get it off your chest. It may be huge, may be small. Of course you can do it anonymously. It may be something you're not proud of or something naughty you know about someone else! I think this could be an exciting thread!!!

I’ll start the ball rolling...
    I am so ashamed of this, but when I was younger at work I used to get hassled loads by another male colleague. He used to just majorly take the piss out of me, embarrass me in front of loads of people and generally make the working day so miserable etc etc. So one day I had enough and told the boss he was stealing from the work place when he wasn’t. I know it was horrible. It was the only big lie I ever told. However, he never got the sack because it couldn’t be proved, but work got miserable for him after that.

Now people posy up some carzy secrets!!!

Hi deasyd.
    This thread isn't suited to this forum.
    You could start it in a different forum if you wish, After Hours perhaps.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement