Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Diving in Meath

• 10-04-2010 3:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Does anyone go diving in meath or dublin area who would not mind an extra diver tagging along :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31 wrecks1971

Hi bobby what level of a diver are you and how many dives have you logged up. What type of diving are you looking for,boat,shore etc Do you have your own equipment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bobbbyyyyyy

wrecks1971 wrote: »
    Hi bobby what level of a diver are you and how many dives have you logged up. What type of diving are you looking for,boat,shore etc Do you have your own equipment.

I am a open water diver i done my course PADI. I clocked up 10 dives. Preferably off a boat but any dive would suit. I have my own equipment i just ordered a BCD and waiting for it to be delivered.

Advertisement