Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

cheap 2nd hand game

• 10-04-2010 11:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend and 2nd hand good quality games id be likely to pick up in gamestop now. looking for a bit of a quick fix for the next week or so but cant splash out on anything new. have halo/gears/gta/mw2/ME/pro evo

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Crackdown is an oldie but a goodie and should be dirt cheap.

Either that or get the Orange Box. Best value for money ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Picked up Resident Evil 5 the other day for 15 quid. Hadn't played any ot the series since 2. Finding it surprisingly good, and fairly tough in places too. well worth the 15 squid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Try dark sector.... brilliant game, went completely under the radar. Anyone who I recommended it to said it was class. you can get it for under a tenner and is genuinely one of the bet 360 games I've played.

Think resi 5 with a bit of soviet russia and a kick ass virally created battle suit with a death frisbee thing and cloak form predator! Now that cant be a bad thing at all.

check the review....(8.8score)

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-dark-sector/32358

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I shifting on metro 2033 starting at 99 cent on ebay if your into that..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

Orange box, bioshock 1, far cry 2.
    portal in the orange box is brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Why not borrow some games?

Batman Askam Asylum was fun, Borderlands was also good for a laugh (I got them for 29 euro each)

Whats ME in your list of games?

Advertisement