Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human Nutrition & Dietetics

Options
  • 10-04-2010 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Anyone studying this course at the minute?! I hear its a very tough course, how difficult would you rate it? Also what are the hours like in 1st year in the 1st and 2nd semesters? What are the job oppurtunities like out of this course at the minute? Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

heya,
    I 'm in first year at the mo and yep it is pretty tough! I would compare it to being in 6th year again. Hours in 1st semester was pretty much 9-5 everyday except on friday when we fiinished at 12.
    This semester it's:
    Mon-11-1
    Tues-9-8.30 (with two 1hr breaks)
    Wed-9.30-5
    Thurs-9-2
    fri-9-5

As far as job market goes at the moment it's not great,what with the embargo in the HSE. I think about 7 fout of 20 from last years graduates got jobs in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 umph

Can anyone tell me about this joint award thing between DIT and TCD for this course?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

basically you have a few lectures in trinity in third year and fourth year.
    then you get to go to your graduation ceremony there where they give you your degree and take all the credit for educsting you.

oh and you get to use their facilities library,gym etc for the four years.

Advertisement