Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Road Bike: old school classic: Peugeot Galibier 501 frame & forks Shimano 600 set

• 10-04-2010 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone would be interested in this road bike from the 80s. I bought it in Germany, cycled it back to Ireland and used it as my commute bike to college for about 2 years. Since 1990 it's been gathering dust in the shed. So the components are still in good nick, but needs some TLC.

PM me if interested.

IMG_2178.jpgIMG_2177.jpgIMG_2176.jpgIMG_2175.jpgIMG_2174.jpgIMG_2172.jpgIMG_2171.jpgIMG_2170.jpgIMG_2169.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Mr. Grieves

Offer 100 euro.

Are those the original cranks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

what about the pink one behind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 veganfitness

Yes, all parts are original. Just the tires were replaced.

Caroline, the pink one behind it (the Lejeune ladies bike) needs a major overhaul. It's not roadworthy at the moment and needs time/money/love to bring it back to life.

It's going free to first person out to Lucan to pick it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Caroline, the pink one behind it (the Lejeune ladies bike) needs a major overhaul. It's not roadworthy at the moment and needs time/money/love to bring it back to life.

It's going free to first person out to Lucan to pick it up.

is the frame ok tho and just needs TLC?? if so i could pick it up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Size?

56cm from centre crankshaft to top of seat tube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

Still for sale.???

Yes, still for sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

How much are you looking for it??

• Advertisement