Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

studying!!

Options
  • 10-04-2010 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Anyone else finding it impossible to start studying??....this weather we're having now just makes it so hard!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 repeatLC

haha it is pretty tough! i havent done that much all over th break now iv quite a bit to do before monday!:(

Funny tho that instead of going studying you start this thread about studying!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

hah ya but I only started it because I can't start studying.I tried to but as soon as I opened my book I started thinking about summer because the weather is so good....ugh I hate studying:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 repeatLC

haha same here, take it from me cos i did it all last year that in th two weeks before th LC you'll be wishing u did that study a month ago!
    Try studying outside maybe? I did that coming up to th exams last yr cos it was so hot n got a tan as well as learning a fair few geog essays:D

repeatLC wrote: »
    haha same here, take it from me cos i did it all last year that in th two weeks before th LC you'll be wishing u did that study a month ago!
    Try studying outside maybe? I did that coming up to th exams last yr cos it was so hot n got a tan as well as learning a fair few geog essays:D

sounds like a plan....I just can't get motivated and keep procrastinating,wish I could just start cause then the next two months would fly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

gant0 wrote: »
    sounds like a plan....I just can't get motivated and keep procrastinating,wish I could just start cause then the next two months would fly!!!
    Try to do some questions rather than just staring at the book. It's a good way to get started!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Ya, Ive done a bit of Irish for the oral.. but thats it really.. Ive wasted most of the break on boards or else Facebook.. or just randomly going somewhere instead of studying.

ugh. Once the orals/practicles are over I promise I'll start... yahh..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Yep much lack of study over the break, always felt like i SHOULD be studying the whole time but never actually acted on it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Exactly how I have felt.. all the time I was thinking about studying.. but never actually doing anything productive. I can see myself regreting this on August 18th..

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

all this talk of studying depresses me, i have dine nothing all easter. didnt even do my assigned homework

got my oral on monday so i will try and cram it on monday morning.

but do we not deserve some bit of a break?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Brilliant. Done absolutely feck all study, did bits of homework here and there and that was about it.

French oral on Wednesday? Screwed.

Irish oral next week? Screwed.

And I've a theory test in the middle of all that :)

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

I got a little bit done over the easter but I should have done a lot more... At least I'm finally at the stage where I'm actually getting a little stressed out. The stress makes it easier to study I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

It's absolutely fabulous out today! I went out for a walk and it's really hot, too bad I left so much work until now :o Maybe it'll be an incentive for me to actually work so I can go out after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

Well school is tomorrow. I have a full Maths + Physics Mock paper untouched, 3 english essays and half a french mock paper to finish. I don't have a clue what to do now. kind of funny for me because before the easter break I said "don't procrastinate, it's your last holiday with homework in secondary school"

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

I studied only for my Irish oral over Easter and still feel unprepared. Plus it's too hot to study today.

No way anything is getting done today...best weather we've had since june of last year!!!wish this good weather came earlier in the holidays so we could really enjoy it,,,orals are just a *****!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

countdown.html?year=2010&month=06&date=09&hrs=09&ts=24&min=30&sec=0&tz=local&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To%20The%20Big%20LC

Might help with motivation!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Yeah, this weather is a killer...

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Behind you Joey

Advertisement