Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search for old Mathematics publications (1980's vintage)

Options
  • 10-04-2010 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am currently carrying out some educational research on Maths and have long been on the lookout for a particular set of Mathematics textbooks that date back to the pre-Junior Certificate days (namely the Intermediate Certificate and pre 92 Leaving Certificate
    Maths Honours courses).
    The books of interest were published by Folens I believe in the early eighties called Complete Mathematics 2-4 including material for
    the Inter.Certificate Honours courses which I recall was covered between 2 & 3.
    Similarly published solutions to the Hons Inter and Leaving Cerfificate papers in this period (1978-90) are also of interest. Prepared to purchase or contribute to the costs in any way in relation to finding this material.

All assistance or directions on how to acquire this material is much
    appreciated

Advertisement