Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates classes

Options
  • 10-04-2010 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hey all, I know there was a post up lately about pilates during lunchbreak- but I am wondering does anyone know if there are any pilates classes on Monday or Tuesday evenings?Preferably out the Castletroy/Dublin Road direction?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Is_mise_mimi

There are Pilate classes on in the Ul arena. Not sure what nights but it would be pay as you go as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

UL

PILATES A series of exercises, designed to lengthen, strengthen and condition the body, based on the teachings of Joseph H Pilates.
    Mondays 19:00
    Thursdays 10:30

PILATES - Advanced For those with at least one year’s Pilates’ experience or from a sporting/athletic background.
    Mondays 20:00
    Tuesdays 17:30
    Fridays 17:30

PILATES FLOW - A conditioning and flexibility session with a Pilates influence.
    Mondays 12:15
    Tuesdays 20:15

http://www.universityarena.com/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

for the record i do not take pilates :P

Advertisement